Join Date: May 2011
Location: New York, Long Island
Feedback: 1 reviews
what did they say about it??
Every issue I have ever had has been handled and then some by SmittyBilt.
There customer service has been above and beyond any other company I have dealt with for my Jeep thus far. By MILES...
I have no affiliation with them at all, I just don't get the bashing that goes on when so far everyone who I know who actually has dealt with them, has had exactly the same thing to say... but on the forum there is endless trolling about how everything they make is shit... which is not actually true at all...
I would assume you would have contacted them prior to coming here and complaining, but I could be wrong... If I am, I would suggest you talk to them and get support... if you have, what did they say about it ??
09 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited, Black
- 5" Trailmaster full Flexarm kit
- F/R Driveshafts
- 35x12.5x18 Nitto MudGrapplers
- 18x9 XD Rockstars w/ cut center caps
- Smittybilt XRC Rear bumper + carrier
- SuperChips Programmer
- MBRP Exhaust
- K&N Air Filter
- Eclipse AVN5435 DVD Nav
- Bestop Drivers Seat Lock Box
- Stubby Stock Front bumper
- JKS Quicker Disconnects (in case e-disco fails)
- B&M transmission cooler