Anyone "friends" with Mitch from BulldogFab? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 02-23-2009, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Anyone "friends" with Mitch from BulldogFab?

Well just got some bad news...I havent been able to talk to Mitch for the past 5 weeks (Ordered in Dec). Repeat phone calls, voice mails, emails, pm's...blah blah...So I decided to contact PayPal and see if they could get into contact with him. I stated that I wanted the bumper but with NO communication I was feeling uneasy about the situation. PayPal gave him 10 days to respond to them. They did not receive any response and there is nothing they can do because there is NO money in his PayPal account even for a refund. Its not looking good...If you know him can you give him a call and maybe get some answers or have him give me a call? Thanks...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode