JKOwners Forum banner

2 doors, 6 gears and 550 HP!!!

225K views 1K replies 151 participants last post by  KOWBOY 
#1 ·
Well, my JK is finally back home. She has been in the capable hands of Nemesis/Burnsville west for a few upgrades. More mods and updates to come later but here is where she stands today.....

6.7 HEMI (550 HP, 500 Ft lbs Torque) The torque is incredible, I was expecting a JK that ran like a sports car but this thing pulls like a semi.

New Getrag 238 6 speed

Atlas 4 speed

Dynatrac 60's front and rear with 5:38 gears (could be the cause of that torque :D)

The very first set of nemesis new Notorious Flares, with the new Skeletos upgrade.

New aluminum sliders

Tereflex long arm kit
Dual Optima yellow tops

And a SMILE that just wont fade!!! More to come later, Thanks NEMESIS!!

See less See more
#8 ·
Love the jeep!!! Where did you acquire a 6.7 hemi from?

Sent via horse and buggy

#11 ·
Love the jeep!!! Where did you acquire a 6.7 hemi from?
You gotta go to the Pros at Burnsville for a 6.7 They also make 7.0's but I thought that might be overkill:thefinger:

Are you going to regear it to something a little more civil?
We did the 5:38's on purpose, may have been a bit much, the Atlas is also the 11.70:1 LOW gear version . Later today I may let it idle/crawl up the side of a building!!

#13 ·
May need some adjustmenst for the Torque.....currently when you let of the gas it wants to change lanes :eek:
Only thing I have ever driven with torque like this was a John Deer

#15 ·
holy cow! make sure you have your blinker on when you slow down then!

#25 ·

Dude, get a video of that thing up on here.
I am working on it, a little busy just driving it around the block. Watching the kids today so can't get to a trail.
Damn! I believe your obligated to give us a vid of that thing smokin' dem skickes.
Gotta let the motor break in first. Then I will smoke a set of Krawlers if I can get them mounted on a spare set of wheels.
Do you have any pics of the front axle front the front. It looks like you could greatly improve steering and reduce bumpsteer with a raised track bar bracket on the axle side to get the drag link and tack bar back in the same plane.
I agree...Should have mentioned that it is by no means finished....Will go back to Nemesis when my R&R is over they just wanted to make sure I could drive it while I am home. Need to relocate both the front and rear track bars.

#21 ·
That sucks!

The only thing I hate about your Jeep is that it's not mine!

#27 ·
OMGOODNESS THAT THING IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#34 ·
Sure gotta break it back in sometime..... Can't this week though, traveling for thanksgiving.. Been looking for the opportunity to check out your build in person!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.