I went with the Poly Performance tie-rod because it is bent at the ends keeping it out from the diff housing a little more. I also got rid of the Solid covers and went w/ the Riddler covers due to their lower profile. I used a Woods relocation bracket for the stabilizer to move it up and out of the way a little more. I had to get rid of the Rubicon Express drag-link (straight) and instead changed it to the Poly Performance drag-link (curved). It is still an adjustable high-steer set-up like the RE, but because it is curved, it clears the relocated Woods bracket now. I had a Fox 2.0 single stabilizer a while back, and got rid of it due to clearance issues as well. I replaced it with a Poly Performance stabilizer that has excellent compression and rebound characteristics like the Fox, but it is a little smaller diameter. No clearance issues with any of the components now.
Hope this may help. If you want to see a couple pics of the set-up, just let me know.