JKOwners Forum banner

TeraFlex Clevite Bushings after 61,680 miles

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  scrogg 
#1 ·
Here's a pic of one of the 4 Large TeraFlex Clevite bushings that was just replaced on my JK. I had the 2nd TeraFlex long arm kit ever made for a JK installed back in 2008. This bushing is still in good shape and didn't really need to be changed. R&D wanted to see what kind of condition they were in before I sold my JK off, hence they were replaced.

See less See more
#2 ·
Here's a pic of one of the 4 Large TeraFlex Clevite bushings that was just replaced on my JK. I had the 2nd TeraFlex long arm kit ever made for a JK installed back in 2008. This bushing is still in good shape and didn't really need to be changed. R&D wanted to see what kind of condition they were in before I sold my JK off, hence they were replaced.
How often was the jeep used off road?

#4 ·
I've taken my JK several times to Moab, plus it was used in several of our SpeedBump videos. Also I have taken it on camping,fishing trips every year. No I don't take it out on a weekly basis and flog it offroad. I think I am more a little more abusive than a typical JK owner (jumping it, high speed offroad runs), so I have not been nice to it. My JK has been driven on several road trips to CA, it sees about 45 miles a day.

#6 ·
This is what happened to one of my Clev bushings. Somehow it shifted over in the control arm. Not exactly sure how that happened. I sent a note to TF about it and they took care of me right away. I have a new one to install. Thanks TF! :beer:

The bushing seems in good shape, its just shifted over....

#7 ·
Not surprised, Joe. They seem to be the ticket, particularly for the track bars. Thanks for posting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.