Poly Performance Harware Kit - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 06-20-2011, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Poly Performance Harware Kit

Been meaning to post this for a couple weeks now....

I ordered the Synergy Suspension Hardware kit from Poly Performance a few weeks ago due to the fact that I swapped my stock lower CAs for adjustable CAs with Johnny Joints from Rokmen. Over the years I've become a fan of heavy duty, grade 8 (or better) hardware so spending the extra cash on the Poly kit was a no brainer for me.

Without opening the bag upon receipt I went right to work...jacked up the Jeep, removed the front stock nuts/bolts and dropped the CAs. When I opened the Synergy bag...bolts, washers...NO NUTS! So I throw everything back on and wait 'till Monday to call Poly (yes...I was cursing a blue streak).

Monday - I called Poly's Customer Service number and explained the situation. All the guy said was, "Huh...not one nut in the bag? Tell you what, our system is down but give me your name and number and let me look into it." A few hours later I received a FedEx shipping confirmation number from Poly. A few days later I received a WHOLE NEW KIT...not just the nuts...a whole new kit.

Now that's good service. Yes...screw-ups happen. What makes a company stand out is their ability to make it right and do it with as little inconvenience to the customer as possible. Kudos to the guys at Poly.

PS - Nice hardware kit guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-20-2011, 11:56 AM
Coonasian

Garage

Thanks for the good news. I like to do business with people like this. It's amazing what one has to go through with some of these companies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSFROW
I love Walmart. Cheap shit, guns, knives, ammo, oil, chemicals, the biggest rubber selection I've ever seen and I always wondered how they could keep their prices so low and pay all the "entertainers" in the stores.

"Everything you never wanted to know about Cockatoos!" :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode