Anybody Running 33x10.5 KM2s? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 06-15-2011, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Anybody Running 33x10.5 KM2s?

They wouldn't fit on my Mazda 3 hatchback, so I guess I'll try 'em on my '08 Sahara.

If you're running 33x10.5 tires please post pics and comments including backspacing info. I'm trying to get a feel for how they'll look.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-19-2011, 10:28 AM
Wheeler

Yes, me and my buddy both run them. He has 16's, I have 17" Rubi wheels. We both LOVE them and here is why:

1. They fit on stock wheel backspacing without rubbing.
2. I could run them on a 2 door with just unlimited springs and he could run them on his 4 door with a budget boost.
3. Good prices ~$200 a tire
4. Neither of us wanted to deal with regearing by going to 35's, they are both daily drivers and we are weekend wheelers.
5. I like to be the little guy that impresses rather than the guy on 37s that can't drive and everyone makes fun of. It makes the trails more fun and me a much better driver.

He has his first and actually hooked up way better on the trails than my stock KM's on my Rubicon. So I decided to pick up a pair. This weekend was my first time out with them at the Penn Woods Jeep Jamboree. I ran purple the last day which was a "7" rating because of all of the rain. I only got hung up twice and just needed a quick yank back to take another run. I made all the obstacles and the tires kicked ass. From our observations our skinny KM2's hooked up just as good or better than most of the 33x12.5 and 35x12.5's that were on the trail. And to boot it has great highway manners doing 75 the four hours there and back.

Again I am very happy with my choice. The jeep looks better than stock and wheels great but without all the headache of going bigger.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Offroad capable utility & camping trailers.
post #3 of 3 Old 06-19-2011, 10:29 AM
Wheeler

My dad in front of my jeep and my buddy's 4 door behind it.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Offroad capable utility & camping trailers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode