Teraflex 2.5" BB level? Stacking spacers??? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 05-08-2011, 03:30 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Teraflex 2.5" BB level? Stacking spacers???

I am about to pull the trigger on a teraflex 2.5 BB with shock adapters. I have an '07 Unlimited Sahara and I can already notice the slight rake to the front. If I put this lift in will it level it out? I have heard it doesnt and the spacers are 2.5 in the back and 2.5 in the front. I have heard mixed reviews about putting spacers on top of spacers. I still have stock bumpers and no winch, but should I throw a 3/4 spacer on top of the 2.5 in the front? Or not safe?? Or should I try and find a 3" spacer for the front and use the 2.5" teraflex spacers in the back? Ive been searching like crazy, but just cant find all the info i need. I really dont like the raked look and would like to have it sit level if i lift it. So what would you guys suggest to get it level? Would love to hear from folks with this lift.

'07 Unlimited Sahara
3" leveling kit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Granite Guru

Have the same lift (but with 9550s, not adapters) but on a 2dr with a super heavy front bumper and an EPi9.0, combined weight of winch and bumper is 220lbs and it dropped the nose considerably. Put in a pair of 4dr Rubicon front springs that picked the nose up some but still has some rake that I'll just have to deal with until the major suspension upgrade.

Jeepless until:.....:....
post #3 of 5 Old 05-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt07JK View Post
I am about to pull the trigger on a teraflex 2.5 BB with shock adapters. I have an '07 Unlimited Sahara and I can already notice the slight rake to the front. If I put this lift in will it level it out? I have heard it doesnt and the spacers are 2.5 in the back and 2.5 in the front. I have heard mixed reviews about putting spacers on top of spacers. I still have stock bumpers and no winch, but should I throw a 3/4 spacer on top of the 2.5 in the front? Or not safe?? Or should I try and find a 3" spacer for the front and use the 2.5" teraflex spacers in the back? Ive been searching like crazy, but just cant find all the info i need. I really dont like the raked look and would like to have it sit level if i lift it. So what would you guys suggest to get it level? Would love to hear from folks with this lift.
spend a little more if you can, and go for the TF 2.5 coil lift especially if you plan on aftermarket bumpers. The kit will level your jeep out as well.

Mike
USCG 04-Present
Just another JK on 35's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 05-08-2011, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Im sticking with a simple spacer lift for now. This is my DD and dont do anything too crazy off road. If I get more into off roading I will def do a rock krawler lift, but for now spacers it is. So is there anything i can do to get the teraflex 2.5 BB to sit level??
Really just planning on doing this 2.5 spacer lift some bushwacker flat flares and some 35's and ill be happy for now.

'07 Unlimited Sahara
3" leveling kit
post #5 of 5 Old 05-08-2011, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Well I think I solved my problem. I just ordered the Readylift 69-6000 SST Mild Lift Kit. It is a spacer lift that the rears are 2" and the front is 3" so it will sit level. Anyone have any experience with this lift?

'07 Unlimited Sahara
3" leveling kit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode