My stock stabilizer was going bad (or so I thought*)... So I ordered a new Fox 2.0 and tie rod clamp.
Notice that there are 4... Two sockets for the ratchet, a wrench, and a tape measure.
OK, I lied... I needed the new parts also:
I removed the old one, and since I already had a relocation bracket from my TrailMaster lift, I didn't need a new one.
Then I compared them on the ground...
I installed the new one, and this is where I used the tape measure... I had to put the clamp 4.45" shorter than full length.
*This is why I THOUGHT mine was going bad...
I was wrong. It was so dry that it couldn't even shed a tear while leaving the Jeep.
I started around 4:30; and with taking pictures, having to get up 2 times for more tools and fighting with the Fox to place the stud in place (with my back hurting) I still finished BEFORE 5:15...