Teraflex or Synergy Suspension

• Teraflex

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Synergy Suspension

Votes: 32 62.7%

Teraflex vs Synergy Suspension

13K views 40 replies 18 participants last post by  JKUnlimitedSport_2010 
#1 ·
Going to go ahead and buy my gussets and axle sleeve... just so that we are all clear i just need one axle sleeve and one set of gussets?! if so Teraflex or Synergy Suspension?? Thoughts.... Comments.... Input please!

#3 ·
Rock Krawler sells axle sleeves and gussets too?

#5 ·
see the thing that didnt sit well with me is the teraflex gussets are only two pieces for the top.... and the synergy suspension is four, two for the top and two for the bottom...... thoughts?

#7 ·
well here is the way i see it and it might be the wrong way but hear me out.... i like the construction of the Synergy suspension gussets better then Teraflex and they are about the same price so i am going to go with synergy... now the axle sleeves.... Syergy is $150 and Teraflex is $80.... i am leaning towards Teraflex, for obvious reasons, but if i shouldnt do that then Synergy gets all of my business!

#9 ·
I would love to support our companies.... but $70 in a big build is a lot of money lol.... if the wuality is better then i have to go with them... but if it is the same... then i have to go with my pocket smarts!

#10 ·
You cant go wrong with either, they are both good companies. I am partial to TF, but I would not hesitate to get Poly's either.

Your poll is invalid, there is no bacon option.

#14 ·
Bacon? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

#15 ·
Not Teraflex, I had bad springs , replaced but a ******* nightmare as well as getting banned from jk-forum (no loss there), had the bushing on on of the rear swaybar links failed, replaced, went MUCH better but still sucks, then literally three weeks after installing the new links they developed a real nice coat of rust. Joe from Teraflex is a great guy and I feel in the far past they probably had a great quality product but in my experience the parts I got felt very sub quality like Chinese made or similar.

Slowly swapping everything to poly performance and have been very satisfied with the quality and staff. The quality compared to Teraflex is literally night and day. Good luck in whichever rout you go, there are tons that are happy with Teraflex.

#16 ·
I wanna do synergy!!! But the fact that their axle sleeves are double what teraflex is is killing me....

#18 ·
Where can I or should I look at the poly stuff?

#24 ·
ok i am hooked on poly now..... like the price and like the feedback!!!! now i need to get them to me! lol i am getting excited!!!

#26 ·
That is the show car that i lost two years of my life to build haha! 40 sponsors and over $100k worth of product in that bad boy!

#27 ·
Only reason Im close to ruling out TF is because they dont offer the lower gussets... But I really dont want to have to remove my ball joints to weld in the PP gussets. Their whole kit is 215 where as TF's is only ~130.... If they work then they work. Both are the same thickness of tube steel so I dont see how once can be stronger then the other as far as the sleeves go.

#28 ·
That was my concern with the upper and lower.... but i dont know i have done reading on the poly performance and they seem to be the one a lot of people swear by! just as much as synergy!

#30 ·
Yeah..... I have done too much Home work and i am ready to lay down and go to sleep for a week haha! its a lot trying to find the best products for a build, but i think all the decisions are good and will come together great!

#31 ·
Sorry about the comment on the car. Foot in mouth. That's a lot of money in a car dude...LOL!

Poly Performance MANUFACTURES Synergy Suspension.

It is recommended that you pull the top ball joint because the heat from welding can melt some components of the ball joint that are plastic.

The Poly gussets are only sold in pairs.

:D

Marcus

#34 ·
Just ordered my Poly Performance upper and lower gussets and axle sleeve!!!!! pretty excited!

#36 ·
yeah i just got my red star so i figure ill support supporting vendors haha!

#37 ·
i'm about to install the teraflex sleeve and gusset kit.

i went with teraflex because it was so much cheaper and the inner sleeve is made out of the same metal as the poly. also, i liked how much simpler to weld on the teraflex was.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.