Suspension drop brackets - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-30-2019, 05:10 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage
Suspension drop brackets

Hey guys
i just saw this on the youtubes from metalcloak. ive seen the drop brackets for the front arms from them and other companies. is anyone running them now and is the ride that different? im running 8 teraflex arms and with 4 inch springs. the ride is OK but the wife gets worn out on road trips. the price point on a set of brackets is pretty good ( maybe $600 for the front and rear) compared to a full long arm kit $2k+ . i know you get wut you pay for but if it really changes the ride quality at that price point i may do it. let me know wut you guys think

Do no harm but take NO SHIT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-30-2019, 05:36 AM
Rock God

Garage

It's kind of subjective, but my 5.5 GameChanger setup came with these brackets. It rides pretty well for something with 5.5 inches of lift. Overall I've been pretty happy with the quality and design of the MC stuff, except for the yellow cadmium coating they put on everything.

_
'76 CJ-7, '43 CJ-2a, '78 Bronco,'78 CJ-7, '75 CJ-5, '78 CJ-7, '80 CJ-7, '78 SJ, '79 SJ, '78 and a '76 FJ-40 , '90 XJ, '91 XJ, '86 CJ-7, '95 ZJ, '68 CJ-101 Commando, '00 TJ, '68 M-715, 2 '86 Military Blazers, '96 LR Discovery, '86 CJ-7, '91 YJ, '99 TJ, 07' JKU Rubi, 1988 YJ, 1973 Commando, 3 Diesel Excursions....
Now back to a 2013 JKU Rubicon with "stuff", planning 37's with minimal lift.

I've tried them all... Jeeps are still the best. (0||||0)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode