Just installed my lift (i have some questions)
I had 2 days off work and i decided to tackle my lift install. I have an 07 JK and i got my lift from 10a JKURsprings. 06 Front/61 back in case you were wondering. while at it i installed new rear sway bar links and new bilstein 5160 shocks. i have some questions because i have never done anything like this before. its good to know that i have been driving it for 3 days with no issues.
1. I did not torque my upper sway bar link bolts in the back because i could not fit a torque wrench up there. is that okay? i tightened it well just not torqued. i can torque it with the wheels off but i heard that for best results do it with the wheels on.
2. i did not torque any of my upper shock bolts, again could not fit the dam wrench up in there. for the back i tightened them with my impact and they are on there very solid. for the front i tightened them until the bushing went beyond the washer by about 1/8 of an inch. Is my rig gonna fall apart?
3. the rear springs did not have a little groove to fit the end in like the front ones, so i just put them there, is that okay?
4. I was gonna reuse the rear sway bar links in the front and realized that they are shitty and rusty so i ordered disconnects. i noticed that somewhere in the middle the sway bar locks in place. is that normal? and is that what i wanna adjust my new sway bar to fit?
5. I did not mess with anything other than links, brakeline brackets, shocks and springs. i did not remove trackbar or anything. should i worry about anything that i did not touch? like torqing or adjusting anything?
6. the jeep rides straight, does not wobble, or shake beyond the norm. the front sway bar links are out so its loose up there but i will fix that, is there anything else i should do other than alignment. i got about 3 inches of lift. im not sure how much that will be when it settles.
thank you in advance. let me know if more info is needed.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk