My 2009 Rubicon Unlimited just got back from the shop for melted transmission wiring, new cat and a new battery. I just spent $1500 fixing it and now it’s having problems. The engine will shut off when I’m driving and some occasional misfires. It drives perfectly fine when it’s not doing that, but the engine light is on with codes for O2 sensor, fuel delivery system, and low voltage on secondary circuits. I don’t know what is wrong and I can’t afford to take it back, plus I’m very upset at my mechanic because he just doesn’t know anything about jeeps. I thought of vapor lock, crankshaft position sensor, or just cleaning ground. Any suggestions?