JK and 3.6 Performance PCM and TCM Tuning - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 02-07-2018, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

JK and 3.6 Performance PCM and TCM Tuning

Good afternoon! We recently purchased a JK for the shop and wanted to post up our findings both with NA tuning as well as after the supercharger install. We have been tuning quite a few of these JK's over the last few years with 3.6's, 3.8's and Hemi swaps, here in the US as well as in the UK and UAE. We decided it would be a good idea to get one of our own to play with as time permits.
My question is would this be the appropriate forum for sharing our findings? If not can you please direct me to the correct spot on JKOwners?

Thanks in advance!
Mike

Specializing in Gen III Hemi & Pentastar Tuning
Home of some of the Quickest Gen III Hemi & Pentastar vehicles on the planet!
Like us on Facebook:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-11-2018, 02:06 PM
Wheeler

I'd be interested to see what comes out of this since I run OST's TCM with a Superchips ECM on my 2015.
post #3 of 4 Old 05-27-2018, 10:03 AM
Wheeler

So Mike, what has been your progress with your TCM programs. I have a 2014 and would be looking to see what you have for the transmission that like to hang a bit to long in gear.

Last edited by jaysplace408; 09-13-2018 at 08:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 09-14-2018, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysplace408 View Post
So Mike, what has been your progress with your TCM programs. I have a 2014 and would be looking to see what you have for the transmission that like to hang a bit to long in gear.
Sorry for the REALLY delayed response. We have been getting crushed at the shop with TCM orders and tuning customer vehicles. I am going to make a serious attempt at providing any updates that are desired.
TCM Program Update
In summary we have modified our TCM program to make available two different versions for the JK's
1. Mountain version - my favorite and what I run in my Sprintex equipped JK. This SC is set up to make 14psi and it drives and shifts like stock.
2. Highway version - this version is for the fuel mileage conscious JK owner (Huh!) and provides slightly better fuel mileage depending on your driving habits.

OST JKU Updates
We have cranked up the boost, designed an E85 tune and are now back to running this buggy on 93 octane pump gas.
I am not sure where we are going from here since this has been a test buggy for every TCM we sell before shipping.
It's already really aggressive with the 14psi setup so who knows?

Remote Tuning
We do offer remote tuning for this platform and even have tunes that can be purchased online from our website:
https://ostdyno.com/tuning-options/r...uning-options/

Keep in mind that although we don't post or advertise here much I am confident that we have tuned at least as many of the JK's as any other shop and in almost every combination you can imagine. If you are considering a remote tune from OST Dyno check out our reviews, there's a few Jeep folks in there too
https://ostdyno.com/reviews/

Our remote tuning offroad customer base includes shops like:
Starwood Motors
Collins Brothers Jeep
Sprintex USA
101 Motorsports
Acerni Offroad - Italy
ACE Offroad
Island Performance and Offroad - Hawaii
Premier Performance
Mahdavi Motorsports
Tactical Offroad

Specializing in Gen III Hemi & Pentastar Tuning
Home of some of the Quickest Gen III Hemi & Pentastar vehicles on the planet!
Like us on Facebook:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in