OST Dyno - New Shop JK - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By ostmike

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 01-11-2018, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

OST Dyno - New Shop JK

I haven't posted in a bit but now that we made the plunge and invested in a shop JKU I will be posting more. The first thing that our Jeep will allow us to do is road test every TCM we sell before we ship it. We sell hundreds of our TCM's that have been developed when tuning customer JK's on our dyno and on the street. However, a few hours of dyno and street driving to develop a TCM program and then "bench flashing" TCM's is nothing like daily driving my Jeep 1000's of miles in various conditions.

Based on the experience so far with this JK we will be offering a total of three TCM options shortly. I will start a separate thread but these will be the choices:
1. Standard - our current offering that seems to work well for most folks.
2. Mountain - this TCM will be programmed for those with large tires, living in mountain areas or those who pull loads with their JK.
3. Economy - this will be programmed to improve fuel mileage. We are currently recording actual mileage improvements but the weather has been too inconsistent here (-11 to 56 in few days).

Tuning - we will be able to spend as much time as needed on our 4WD dyno developing extremely precise NA and supercharged tunes. Again, tuning these Jeeps for customers over the last several years has certainly improved our knowledge of the platform but daily driving and tuning our own JK will be extremely beneficial to developing a final product for the JK community.

Stay tuned!
Attached Images

UFDUB likes this.

Specializing in Gen III Hemi & Pentastar Tuning
Home of some of the Quickest Gen III Hemi & Pentastar vehicles on the planet!
Like us on Facebook:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode