Here are some pics of the Red JK.
Since I am new to the forum thing I am going to preface this with this should probably be a build thread so if it needs to be moved someone let me know.
There were a few constraints to this project which is why some of the modifications were completed to such a degree. The major one being the vehicle had to remain on the stock rims. This was difficult due to the offset which as I said took the modifications to another level.
The two major areas that had to be modified are the frame and the forward most body/grill mount. The frame was the easy part, simply cut out a section of the frame and plate it. The bigger issues was the body mount. Some people might just adjust the steering stops we figured that would be cheating. Instead we went in and removed the existing body mount and made a new one. The following pictures will take you briefly through the steps involved.
With the grill removed here is the stock body/grill mount.
We took all of the stock measurements so we could get things back to square and then began cutting and grinding all of the parts associated with the mount off. Next we built a new mount.
We cycled the suspension with no bump stops to check clearance. Found that a very minor part of the body required some trimming.
Everything looked good so we moved on to the frame. Pretty simple here just keep cutting until everything clears. The harder part was making the plate to fit the hole.
We added a few weld gussets to make sure that there would be no failure in the future.
A few more shots from when we finished. With stock flares.
After our flares were installed.
Let me know if you need any more information. We also have all of these drawings saved so if you are interested in completing this yourself we can get you all of the parts we used.