Hey Guys - I'm going to use this as my build thread and will update it over time. Hopefully this thread can help some people out who are contemplating similar builds. I completed the first part of the build about a year ago.
My key objective for this build:
1) Simple and strong - I don't want to break stuff and get stranded with my family on the trail
2) Only build it once - I hate wasting money and re-upgrading stuff
3) Most importantly, I have to install everything myself. I want to know how everything works just in case I need to do trail fixes.
Here are the basic specs:
1) 2015 JKU Sport - No options except an auto and hard top. Why would I order one with options if I'm going to wheel it and replace everything?
2) Dana Ultimate 60 Axles front and rear with E-Lockers - 8 lug full float
3) 4" Teraflex Long Arm Kit - Originally purchased with Tera VSS Shocks
4) Atlas TransferCase - 4.3
5) Synergy Tie Rod and Drag Link
6) Front and Rear Tera Monster Track Bars
7) PSC Hydro assist Steering
8) Poison Spyder narrow aluminum fenders, BFH bumpers front and rear, RockerKnocker rocker guards ( body mounted )
9) 40" MTR tires on 17" Raceline Monster wheels
10) Warn 10K Zeon winch
And this sums it up for phase 1