Crown 1.75" Spacer Kit JK2SP - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 03-11-2017, 08:59 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage
Crown 1.75" Spacer Kit JK2SP

Anyone install a Crown 1.75" Spacer Kit? What's​ the good, bad, and ugly?

Cheaper option over Teraflex to accomplish the same goal.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

'16 2dr Willys
'15 2dr Sport
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-11-2017, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

nope . Looks like you just aren't getting the teraflex endlinks ,which is no big loss( crappy)
Just use a fair amount of super lube between rubber bushing and the lower drop brackets for the swaybar or it'll squeak you insane.
you can also get some of these el cheapo shock extenders from eBay to eek out an extra inch or so from the stock shocks but make sure to bump-stop appropriately .

Personally, I would save and get coils .

(edit: I would point out that I no way endorse nor recommend use of such components to actually take a Jeep offroad. You may do so but cheap parts will wear out if used for extreme driving conditions off road. I was just answering wi other , affordable solutions to the OPs info seeking endeavor. )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by j3ff3ry_j33p; 03-11-2017 at 09:22 AM.
post #3 of 3 Old 03-11-2017, 10:12 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ff3ry_j33p View Post
nope . Looks like you just aren't getting the teraflex endlinks ,which is no big loss( crappy)
Just use a fair amount of super lube between rubber bushing and the lower drop brackets for the swaybar or it'll squeak you insane.
you can also get some of these el cheapo shock extenders from eBay to eek out an extra inch or so from the stock shocks but make sure to bump-stop appropriately .

Personally, I would save and get coils .

(edit: I would point out that I no way endorse nor recommend use of such components to actually take a Jeep offroad. You may do so but cheap parts will wear out if used for extreme driving conditions off road. I was just answering wi other , affordable solutions to the OPs info seeking endeavor. )
I'm just looking for a cheap option to roll 33's until I get a real lift. Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

'16 2dr Willys
'15 2dr Sport
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode