I got what you need(even if you dont know it) - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 07-15-2010, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage
I got what you need(even if you dont know it)

Hello all! New to JKO as of now but i have been browsing for months and i gotta say i love this sight. Im employed @http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/ and have been for a couple months. We put together some amazing packages and have great deals on everything you all NEED. Im not here to kram anything on you, i just wanna let you all know you have a hook up for great parts at a great price with sub par cust service J/K.

Im workin here part time to manage the forum and be the token JK guy. Im in the U.S. Coast Guard as a H-60 flight mechanic stationed here in San Diego just moved back here from Alaska about a year ago. Im usually online from 9A.M. to 2P.M. Pacific time and then i check my messages at night. So if you contact me after my work hours i will get back to you asap.

I have a 2008 JK X- 2.5 TF coils 315's TF disco's(doing the jump to 5:13 and sleeving, gusseting, and custom trus at the same time) will start a thread. The company has a Built JK(check out my Garage) that i will be taking to local runs...Jealous? Joking/ not really

Consider yourself having a hook up...

[email protected]
or
[email protected]
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-800-341-7757 Ext. 123
Ask for Justin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-15-2010, 02:52 PM
Rock God

Garage

Welcome

07 JK 2/DR Sahara, 35" Wrangler kevlar, 10k Winch, Garvin Roof Rack, 3" Black Diamond, CatBack Exhaust, RR Gen-1 Snorkel, too much more to list

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Welcome to JKOWNERS- Home of boobs, guns, meat, and Jeeps.
post #3 of 8 Old 07-15-2010, 04:10 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

how's the weather in El Cajon Treating you. Just moved from Santee last summer. anyway welcome to the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
This is one reason I have a strict policy of not eating anything out of another dudes butt. Flick it with my tongue? Sure. Run my tongue around the rim? Depends. Dart my tongue in for a brief second? Maybe. Eat something out of it? No fuckin' way!
If you want to know whats on it check my
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 07-15-2010, 06:26 PM
JKO Addict!

How is this modified tech?

I thought the welcome room and vendors forum were for this stuff.

Rest In Peace Guinness. You will never be forgotten. My brother and my best friend
post #5 of 8 Old 07-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Granite Guru

Question

Just curious.... but why would we want "sub par cust service"????

2008 JK X 2dr. Std. Blk
post #6 of 8 Old 07-16-2010, 02:37 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by knyland View Post
how's the weather in El Cajon Treating you. Just moved from Santee last summer. anyway welcome to the forum.
dude it was bad today!!!!

1-800-341-7757 Ext. 123
Ask for Justin
post #7 of 8 Old 07-16-2010, 02:39 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXROCK View Post
welcome!
hey r u in kileen tx?

1-800-341-7757 Ext. 123
Ask for Justin
post #8 of 8 Old 07-16-2010, 02:48 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
Just curious.... but why would we want "sub par cust service"????
there was a J/K behind that right?.............(joke).................

1-800-341-7757 Ext. 123
Ask for Justin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode