Upgrading tires to 35" - Fierce Attitude M/T - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 07-13-2010, 09:21 AM Thread Starter

Upgrading tires to 35" - Fierce Attitude M/T

There isn't much information to be found regarding Fierce Attitude M/Ts except that they are made by Goodyear. Getting past the name and the barbed wire garland on the sidewalls, the tires look very aggressive and have a strong price point.

Does anyone have any feedback on their performace, wear, driveability, etc? Please let me know. Thanks.

- Kolb26
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 07-13-2010, 10:36 AM

Got them just over a week ago, 325/65/R18 love the look and the price.
Mine is a daily driver, may do 6 mudding aventures per year and they will out perform the stock 32's by far, so I'm happy. They are quiet and smooth over 10-15mph, under that, you hear and feel the knubbies on the road.
Good luck,
KeyRat
post #3 of 20 Old 07-13-2010, 11:00 AM
Rock God

I got to wheel on them for a couple days (my Jeep is the one on their website slinging mud). They did great in the mud... in fact, my buddy that works in goodyear said they are GY's best tire in the mud. They were super quiet on the road also.

That being said... they have to change the name, they'd sell better if they did!

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 Old 07-13-2010, 11:24 AM
JKO Addict!

I ordered a set of 35's for the wife's JK (BTW look at a 4-6 week wait for them confirmed by GY) and I am just waiting for them to come in. price could NOT be beat even before the rebate
post #5 of 20 Old 07-13-2010, 11:46 AM
Rock God

Where did you guys order this.

JKOutcast Member
post #6 of 20 Old 07-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Administrator

Garage

Fierce Attitude M/T's... those are some Angy Tires Dawg!!

(Doc will get the joke)

Anyway.. would love to hear more on these...

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #7 of 20 Old 07-13-2010, 12:04 PM
Rock God

I have them had them ordered thre belle tire.

Little noise for how aggressive they are, so far im happy with them. Besides the gay name. HaHa

Not many off road miles but did pretty well at the dunes when dropped to 10ish psi.

post #8 of 20 Old 07-13-2010, 09:41 PM Thread Starter

Thanks

I appreciate all the input. The tires do look very aggresive on the Blazer. I ordered my set thru Transitown Jeep near Buffalo, NY. They should have them in a day - 325/65/18. I will post pics after they and my wheel spacers are installed.
post #9 of 20 Old 07-13-2010, 09:49 PM
JKO Addict!

Sin52 runs a set.
Probably had them for a few thousand miles now....

Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
-Doc Holiday
Why are you highlighting my sig? You Bastard!
post #10 of 20 Old 07-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Well, they look cool. I'd never seen them before.

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #11 of 20 Old 07-14-2010, 04:47 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

My dad has a set of these on his big ass Dodge crew cab diesel loaded with tools and shit. We spent the weekend at the deer camp setting up stands and stuff - right after the area had been hit by two tropical storms and got about 8" of rain. It was plenty muddy and there were more than a few times that I knew that we were going to get stuck and we didn't - I was very (pleasantly) surprised at how well they did in the mud.
post #12 of 20 Old 07-14-2010, 05:59 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
Fierce Attitude M/T's... those are some Angy Tires Dawg!!

(Doc will get the joke)

Anyway.. would love to hear more on these...
if they come in before I deploy I will have Bev do "the pose" in front of them angryyyyyyyy
post #13 of 20 Old 07-14-2010, 06:10 AM Thread Starter

Doc sounds like a Navy Corpsman. I was one of those back in the 90s stationed at Bethesda and attached to the Comfort, but I'm an active Army Medical Service Officer these days. Corpsman up!!
post #14 of 20 Old 07-14-2010, 08:38 AM
JKO Addict!

Goodyear dealer uptown has a set or two in stock, said they ran them on one of their work truck w/ a snow plow on it this winter..... just don't think we need a M/T THAT much.

jk-forum, jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler, project-jk, jeep JK, JK wrangler, JK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec W View Post
Maybe we should all post the thing? He prolly won't ban us all. You go first Dave
post #15 of 20 Old 07-14-2010, 09:36 PM Thread Starter

Tires mounted

I had the Fierce Attitudes mounted today. I'm very much amazed how quiet the ride is. See attached photo. They look much better in person too. $220/tire for 325/65/18s isn't bad for an aggresive M/T with a 40K wearout warranty. I added 1 1/4" wheel spacers as well. Very pleased with the results.
Attached Images

post #16 of 20 Old 07-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Rock God

Holy huge pic batman.

HaHa they look great!
post #17 of 20 Old 07-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

look like a meaner edition of the Duratrac...i'll keep my eye on these as an option when I go bigger!

|
|
post #18 of 20 Old 07-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Rock God

I am thinking of getting these they look good and the price is right for what I want to spend. I have never heard of them.

2010 2 door sport, 6 speed,Dark Charcoal Pearl
post #19 of 20 Old 01-04-2012, 11:58 AM

On Showroom Floor with Fierce Tires

I just bought a 2012 JK from the dealer showroom floor already lifted and ready to go. The dealer put on these Fierce Tires and I really like them. I was worried about highway road noise with these and they are great.
Attached Images

post #20 of 20 Old 01-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Rock God

Any of the first posters getting good milage out of these? More than 40k?

Big B.

2011 4Dr Unlimited... Rubi springs & shocks, Rubi tires, JKS QD's, CoverKing Seat covers, Rugged Ridge trail doors, A.C.E. stubby bumper, A.C.E. Rock Rails, A.C.E. Hi-lift jack mounts, Superwinch LP8500.

1983 CJ7 LAREDO, AMC 360, 5" lift, 33's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode