2013 Gecko Green JK by Skull Daddy Graphics - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 Old 07-21-2015, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Talking 2013 Gecko Green JK by Skull Daddy Graphics

Hi guys, I sold my XJ this for the Wrangler. This is my first Wrangler, second Jeep. The idea was to build something I could drive everyday and take to the trails on the weekends, so it's an offroad toy while keeping it streetable as much as possible.

It took me awhile but I found the Gecko color I wanted, loaded with options, power and 3.73's so I snatched it up. 36k miles.

I found a deal on some takeoffs to offset the color a bit.. they held me over..

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

2013 JK

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 Old 07-21-2015, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Rancho doors with Spiderweb skins... one of my favorite mods so far..

2.5 Teraflex kit with Rancho shocks... rides really nice.

Level 8 Bully Pro's in a 16x8.5. Love these wheels.. very light.

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #3 of 38 Old 07-21-2015, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Solid diff covers with Lube Lockers, front and back.
JKS quick discos too.

OR Fab to relocate the pump for the new front bumper

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 38 Old 07-21-2015, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Teraflex rear tire carrier installed.

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #5 of 38 Old 07-21-2015, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Crawler Conceptz front bumper installed... Love the clearance I have with this thing..

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #6 of 38 Old 07-21-2015, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

And here's how it looks now... I'm contemplating on the rear bumper.. I have skinny Crawler Conceptz to match.. I'll probably go with that or the EVO shackles

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #7 of 38 Old 09-02-2015, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Some updates... Full Rock Hard 4x4 Skids. Took her wheeling and gave her hell... did awesome, open front diff and all! Removed the muffler for clearance.. sounds great. Got it all cleaned up again, ready for the next adventure and more upgrades... winch and rock rails coming soon.

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #8 of 38 Old 09-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Wheeler

What size tires are you running? The last few pictures don't look to be the same size as the take offs?
post #9 of 38 Old 09-03-2015, 12:24 PM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!

They appear to be 315/75r16's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead0 View Post
Some folks are fine with being screwed over, perhaps finding confrontation to be more stressful than just living with whatever the problem is. These are excellent consumers, manufactured to the finest specifications.
Reformed Jeep addict... Jeepless for now.
post #10 of 38 Old 09-04-2015, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Yep 315/75-16, listed as 34.7"

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #11 of 38 Old 09-22-2015, 01:33 PM
Wheeler

Garage

Any progress on the CC bumper?
post #12 of 38 Old 09-22-2015, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack2 View Post
Any progress on the CC bumper?
Yep, I got it installed and thanks for the tip, I used 3/4" grade 8 bolts instead of the those tabs. I have to take some decent pics and post them up.

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #13 of 38 Old 09-23-2015, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Winch installed... got a good deal on this one, nylon rope, wireless, waterproof and spools fairly quick. So far so good.

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #14 of 38 Old 09-23-2015, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Crawler Conceptz bumper install... *slight trimming required* It's a great fit. I threw the tab mounts in the trash and used a 3/4" x 4.5" grade 8 bolt sammiched through the existing holes to beef it up. Plenty of clearance coming off the drops now. No more scraping on the factory hitch.

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #15 of 38 Old 09-29-2015, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Synergy relocation brackets and Fox stabilizer. I like that the bracket reinforced the track bar mount, as it was already getting reamed out. Otherwise I did this mainly to move the mount above the tie rod.

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #16 of 38 Old 10-05-2015, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I found out the winch works pretty good this weekend. The XJ in our group decided to go for a swim.

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

Last edited by skulldaddy; 09-26-2016 at 04:30 PM.
post #17 of 38 Old 10-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Granite Guru

Love the gecko! looks nice!
post #18 of 38 Old 10-08-2015, 06:42 AM
Rock God

Rig looks good , just a word of advice on the rear shocks , turn them around so you don't break the adjusters off .

SYNERGY, FOX,VKS,HUTCHINSON,
post #19 of 38 Old 10-08-2015, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapcola View Post
Rig looks good , just a word of advice on the rear shocks , turn them around so you don't break the adjusters off .
Good tip, thanks!

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #20 of 38 Old 02-01-2016, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

It's been awhile.. here are some recent trail ride pics...

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #21 of 38 Old 02-01-2016, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Regeared with 4.56's and an Eaton Elocker in the rear and Truetrac up front.

Locker switch and Uniden CB

Installed a Magnaflow muffler.. because no muffler sounds like ass! This is just as quiet as stock.

LED headlights and VKS rock sliders, plus Ultra rare Chernobyl Edition model.

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #22 of 38 Old 02-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Where are the graphics at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #23 of 38 Old 02-01-2016, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I have some on the hood, that's about it other than a few small ones... I'm going to add some more this year and change up a few things, maybe whore it out some more with my logo and what not.

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #24 of 38 Old 03-16-2016, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Updates... New steel Poison Spyder flares up front and some of our very own SD Graphics added. On deck are some Synergy MFG goodies....
Attached Images

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

|
|

2013 JK

post #25 of 38 Old 03-18-2016, 10:19 AM
Wheeler

Very cool! I have a gecko also and was toying with the radioactive theme idea for it too. But don't worry, I won't steal the Chernobyl, I might just do Fukishima instead, lol jk... Too soon?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode