stock Housing - LCA Bracket replacement - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 06-20-2015, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
stock Housing - LCA Bracket replacement

I am ordering a set of LCA brackets to replace a smashed pssgr . friend has a Hobart 190 mig & will help me . Will I be better served to go with the $50 artec industries HD Jeep JK Lower Control Arm Brackets at 1/4" and " a work of art" per their site or go with the tried and true Synergy Mfg Jeep JK HD Front Lower Control Arm Mounts, 2.5" OD Tube for same price.

the artec being beefier is that going to pose an issue with that welder or they will both burn in the same ? Those that have used these ( or any other I should consider) any tips or opinions are welcome. I will beat mercilessly upon them , in case anyone were to ask about usage. heh.
thanks , guys and gals.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-20-2015, 10:08 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

answered my own question via a more aptly filtered search from this awesome forum as well as using that to determine that these are the best . Why? because they have thought enough to stamp a little "L" & a little "R" on each side, respectively . Plus, Clayton is awesome.
https://www.claytonoffroad.com/produ...l-arm-brackets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode