I have the new Rock Krawler joints on my LCAs. They are built very well. Machined housings with rebuild able joints offer lifetime expectancy. they are guaranteed for life but there is no way you could bend them. these things are stout.
"Here are the stats on those! For JK lower control arms; they have the following features!
* Fully machined chromoly housings versus as forged surfaces
* Obviously greasable, but they are still very well sealed from the enviroment. They have a grease groove machined in them like our current ones.
* up to +/- 30 degrees of misalignment for a total of up 60 degrees (crazy we know - this is the big thing we were after)
* Larger bushings and ball centers for improved ride quality and improved durability
* Machined to accept 9/16 hardware (That is right, we listen to our customers and Jeep community. It just takes time to go through development, testing and get them into production.)
* Heck, they just look better! This is our 10th year in business! Time to step up the game! The more enviroments we test in, the better we want to be. In our new facility we have new machines, so why not take advantage of them! Game on.
These are true spherical joints, not want to be spherical joints with off-road ability that cannot be matched by any other rebuildable, spherical, take apart joint!
The only draw back is, a tool is now required to adjust pre-load or rebuild them. "