2014 JKUR – Bushwacker Flares – 35’s – No Lift - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 10-05-2013, 08:44 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

2014 JKUR – Bushwacker Flares – 35’s – No Lift

Just sharing a shot for those considering this kind of setup. This is my 2014 JKUR with Bushwacker Flat Flares, BFGoodrich 35x12.50R17 KM2’s on silver AEV Pintler and NO LIFT. Factory rear pinch came trimmed from factory. I trimmed the factory rock rails and also the front plastic air dam. Based on research I don’t expect to rub at full flex and I look forward to finding out soon for sure. Looks like it will be very close on the rear bumper. Not worried about the front bumper as I’ve already got a JCR ordered from Jason at Krawl Off-Road. Picked up the Bushwackers and AEV from David at Northridge 4x4 and the BFG’s from my local 4WP store (610 South in Houston). More pics at txjeepers.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-06-2013, 07:19 PM
Granite Guru

Nice looking Jeep. Thanks for the info
post #3 of 4 Old 10-09-2013, 12:31 PM
Granite Guru

Nice! I was suprised that I could fit 37's on stock suspension with flats. It worked for daily driving, but no way it would work out offroad without tearing something off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 10-10-2013, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

I ramped it at 4WP the other day and when the rear got stuffed it was rubbing the inner area of the Bushwackers big time. I had some rear one inch bump stops at home and have put them on but haven't gotten back up there yet to see if that is going to be enough. Lift has been ordered regardless although I plan on running as little bumpstop as possible between rubbing and shock protection.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode