Famous (Infamous) Threads About Metalcloak - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 05-10-2013, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage
Famous (Infamous) Threads About Metalcloak

One thing we have always preached is promoting raw, unadulterated, comments and questions from customers. In fact, when you visit our website and click on The Buzz link, you have access to raw search links of every major forum.

We do this because we know there is a lot of talk on the forums, both positive and negative, and we want you to have all the feedback possible before making a decision about our products.

With that in mind, we are listing here all the threads from JKO we find of interest (all started by someone else)...

General Suspension Information & Feedback
Simply Known as "The Thread"
Metal Cloak Suspension thoughts from my POV
Sumo Springs
Metalcloak Suspension -- Video
??? About Metalcloak Duroflex Control Arms

Installs & Builds
"Boring to BadAss" JK build, in 3 days
WarMachine: the build continues- MetalCloak lift and more
HikeBikeDrive UNlimited Build/JSS 5.3 & 6L80E/MetalCloak GC
B.A.D. Wheels Build
Metal Cloak Lift Install
Tribe built Stormtrooper

Body Armor
MetalCloak fender liners WITHOUT MetalCloak fenders
Metalcloak Fenders - Show off your Pics!

If there are any threads you think should be added to this list, feel free to PM us.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

Its Your Jeep, Only Better. |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Over 120 Products for Your JK Wrangler...

Game-Changing JK Suspension Systems...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 05-10-2013, 03:40 PM
Banned

Nice to see a company with enough of a set of balls to do something like this.

post #3 of 10 Old 05-10-2013, 04:11 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
I concur

Sent from the ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDrinken View Post
Dirty Minion for life™.:the finger:
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
The fact that there is some Fag in you should be upsetting to say the least.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 05-10-2013, 09:06 PM
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchlayer View Post
I concur

Sent from the ether
Thank you guys. It just made sense to put everything in one spot so that when people want to know about us it can be found easily.

MetalCloak, It's Your Jeep, Only Better
Will (916)631-8071

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SLADE- View Post
Metalcloak claims to have the highest clearance flat fenders and their Duroflex joints appear to bridge the gap between stock clevite bushings and re-buildable joints making them a great option for daily drivers. Metalcloak's dual rate coils actually backup the available travel in their suspension instead of just making claims of "flex" and "max travel" only to provide short coils with little travel like some have done.
post #5 of 10 Old 05-10-2013, 10:02 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I'm not sure if this is the right place but from my build thread.

Before MC arms:

After MC arms:

Info:

|
post #6 of 10 Old 05-10-2013, 10:31 PM
JKO Addict!

Awesome stuff. I love my gamechanger setup.

sent from my cardboard box

Greg
post #7 of 10 Old 05-19-2013, 10:43 AM
Wheeler

So I was in a total vehicle loss accident back in Sept, right before I left for Afghanistan. Really missing my '07 JKUR, but I plan to order a '14 from AAFES before I leave here. I had a RK 3.5 X-factor on it, and call me OCD, but it drove me nuts how my CA joints would lay to the side and "flop" back and forth. I simply could NOT keep the rear/upper CAs to maintain the offset in the correct place. Any flexing and the jam nut would break free; ended up welding it in place.

Planning my build list, I came accross MetalCloak with these self-centering joints. Reading over JKOwners and the "other" forum for customer reviews, I am surprised how much unprovoked hostility they seem to get. Maybe I'm missing something, but it just seems odd to me how many random agressive post there are in MC threads. Even still, the MC guys just seem to calmly address the questions with class. Thumbs up fellas.

Looks to me like MC has great stuff, and people that have their suspension systems have nothing but great things to say about them. I'm definitely going with Metal Cloak when I get back
post #8 of 10 Old 05-19-2013, 01:37 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Wish their flares were just a bit wider. Would love to have them instead of the TrailMods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Killing kids is a disgrace, i don't care how little they are.

post #9 of 10 Old 05-19-2013, 07:07 PM

Here is mine with the Metalcloak arms installed at an RTI competition. The ride and freedom of the joints was better then I expected. Will at Metalcloak was very helpful with getting these to me last minute for the competition. Thanks guys, great product!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by jason mac; 05-19-2013 at 07:11 PM.
post #10 of 10 Old 09-30-2014, 04:53 PM
Granite Guru

Not huge flex just messing around the other day...
But my metalcloak lift is everything i wanted and a bit better then i was expecting. The thing installed in just a couple of hours and i love the anodized look of the arms...

My jeep feels like it did when it was stock minus the acceleration from the bigger tires. Does not have that lifted sway like most lifts seem to have.. i am kinda wishing i would have saved up a bit more for the 6pack kit but im happy for now with what it is

I most be telling everyone to go check out your website and its worth every penny...!!!!!

Well here it is

p.s if you metalcloak guys need a jeep for sema to build up... feel free to use mine lol i live in vegas and will be stopping buy your booth this year for sure!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode