JKOwners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banner Images Needed

4K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Admin 
#1 ·
Hello all,

We need some new user ride images for the new banner for the upcoming migration. Submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work. Would like to emphasize that the images you post belong to you.

Please keep the images to front/side views, no drivers or other people in the shot.

By submitting your photos you agree to have JKOwners.com have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.

Thanks!

#3 ·
Loading photos to this site is tedious. You need to upgrade like the rest of the world. Phones are the future, not, upload to pic hosting site, then copy link, then paste link.
Until then, here's my pic
:thefinger:

#6 · (Edited)
<peer pressure from j3ff3ry> :laughing:

OK, I'll play :thankyou:

Please don't destroy JKO with this "upgrade" :cwm13: the last 1 brought mucho suckage :(

EDIT: photo removed - I don't wish to participate in the branding of the "new JKO" after viewing Wrangler Forum based on this post:

Hello all,

Quick update as we will start preparing the community with premigration work this week so you might see some section renaming or other stuff shuffling around.

NOTE:
We will be removing the land user stars and vendor stars and we will be having a new "tagging" system for that post-migration.

We will be moving to the same format as https://www.wranglerforum.com/ so drop in there and give it a look.

Jeff M

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.