This site is completely screwed up - Page 5 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 107 Old 10-09-2018, 01:34 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
All the threads I see are about hard tops and soft tops. I can be blind though

Kevin
JL hard tops and soft tops (or in one instance all models pre JK). They havent had a JK specific product post in quite some time if all...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 107 Old 10-09-2018, 01:47 PM
JKO Addict!

I went back and looked through the current first page in the vendor section. They have 20 threads. of those, 11 are directly unrelated to the JK. Of the remaining 9, 2 are sales and only 2 appear to be direct JK products although the remaining 5 could potentially be applied to the JK.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #103 of 107 Old 04-17-2019, 11:35 AM
JKO Addict!

Anyone else noticing that if you are not logged in, then the last thread in each section and the Recent Discussions section dont always reflect was in fact was the last thread posted in that section?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #104 of 107 Old 04-17-2019, 12:03 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALASHA View Post
Anyone else noticing that if you are not logged in, then the last thread in each section and the Recent Discussions section dont always reflect was in fact was the last thread posted in that section?
Yes. Running a little twitchy lately but I usually just attribute it to having an overload on my wifi but since I'm at work the kids/poor wifi are not in play.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

www.4x4s-pod.com
post #105 of 107 Old 04-18-2019, 08:30 AM
Administrator

Garage

We recently added Cloudflare to the site to provide an optimum experience for users for both site speed and security. This programme prioritizes users who are logged in first so visitors to the site won't see the most up to date content. I'd say that's whats going on here.

Niall
post #106 of 107 Old 04-18-2019, 09:43 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
We recently added Cloudflare to the site to provide an optimum experience for users for both site speed and security. This programme prioritizes users who are logged in first so visitors to the site won't see the most up to date content. I'd say that's whats going on here.

Niall
Site getting that much traffic lately that you need to prioritize members vs. visitors?
coilrod likes this.

post #107 of 107 Old 04-19-2019, 09:03 AM
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALASHA View Post
Site getting that much traffic lately that you need to prioritize members vs. visitors?
This is mostly related to site security and speed. The side effect is that guests do not get the same experience the membership does. Our priority was to maintaining the best experience for membership.
-Philip
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode