Custom Interior & Exterior Badges - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By 86CJ-07Rubi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 10-11-2011, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Custom Interior & Exterior Badges

Technically not a "new product" but I haven't seen many or any JKers with custom badges and they are tasteful if done correctly.

I stumbled upon http://www.rebadgedesign.com (no affiliation) while looking for Mopar Hemi badges. Nate, the owner, took my ideas and made some excellent badges. It took a while to get the dash badge (between the vents) the correct size, but now he has the template for the rest of you guys.

They are not all that expensive (the dash one may run around $60 depending on the options) but take a look at the examples on the website for some ideas.

To answer the 405HP question before it comes, I used the 390HP 2011 truck Hemi and added a conservative 15HP for the freer flowing intake and exhaust (plus BOR advertises 405HP 5.7vvt so I went with 405, not 390).

It's hard to see, but the "405 HP" is white, while the rest is silver, so the 405 HP stands out and doesn't look like part of the "HEMI" like the photo shows.

Had to get Eugene on the Jeep and since I have the Teralow, the old shift pattern was not correct. I removed the shift pattern and dropped in Eugene.

whitejeepforever likes this.

2007 JK Rubicon - 2011 5.7vvt Truck Hemi (Jeep Speed Shop Kit)
Dynatrac Dana 60s Front & Rear - ARB Air Lockers - 4.5" Clayton Short Arm - PSC Extreme Hydraulic Steering - High Steer
37s - Tom Woods Shafts - Shrockworks Front & Rear Bumpers & Rock Rails - Dual Optima Batteries - Warn HP Powerplant
Underhood Shower - sPod - Aeroforce Gauges - Rock Hard Front & Rear Cages

Last edited by 86CJ-07Rubi; 10-11-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 10-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Rock God

Garage

Looks good, thanks for the info, and you don't need to make the hyperlink not work. We're in the free world here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 15 Old 10-11-2011, 06:53 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Thank God on the hyperlink... I edited it to make it work!

Dynatrac Dana 60s Front & Rear - ARB Air Lockers - 4.5" Clayton Short Arm - PSC Extreme Hydraulic Steering - High Steer
37s - Tom Woods Shafts - Shrockworks Front & Rear Bumpers & Rock Rails - Dual Optima Batteries - Warn HP Powerplant
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 Old 10-17-2011, 06:28 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I really thought there would be more interest in these.

post #5 of 15 Old 10-28-2011, 05:08 AM
Rock God

interesting choice of lime green paint with a red exterior. you wouldnt happen to be color blind by any chance, would you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 15 Old 10-28-2011, 08:10 PM
Rock God

how much was Eugene??
post #7 of 15 Old 11-07-2011, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

It's neon green and red rock crystal!!!

Nope not colorblind. The darker red in the interior would have looked boring. I needed something that popped! It looks really good in person with the whole cage done in green.

I am not sure how much Eugene was. I asked for him to be included at the last minute and just paid the complete bill without asking.

post #8 of 15 Old 11-07-2011, 11:36 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86CJ-07Rubi View Post

Nope not colorblind. The darker red in the interior would have looked boring. I needed something that popped! It looks really good in person with the whole cage done in green.

I am not sure how much Eugene was. I asked for him to be included at the last minute and just paid the complete bill without asking.

Uh, woah.

Will: 2010 2-Door Rubicon: Check my garage for details

ΣX

Order from River City Offroad
post #9 of 15 Old 11-08-2011, 10:32 AM
Rock God

Quote:

Where did you get that Jeep logo on the passenger grab handle?
post #10 of 15 Old 11-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Rock God

Quote:

Thats pretty badass, I like it. The badges are cool but expensive.

I don't drink water; fish fuck in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlime? View Post
Do you feel a desire to dance with other men while behind the wheel of the Prius?

Is it true the car only plays Village People music?

Does it have a light on the dash when you get near a gay bar?
post #11 of 15 Old 11-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Granite Guru

That Eugene center cap is one of the coolist things i've seen. Would like one for sure!Thinking they can't cost that much (but i've been wrong before) may need to check em out.
post #12 of 15 Old 11-14-2011, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I had the "Jeep" logo made at the local decal shop that did the lettering on the roll cage. It is just a two color decal (silver on black) in the Jeep font.

post #13 of 15 Old 01-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Cool stuff

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #14 of 15 Old 01-24-2012, 05:39 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:

Damn. That hurts my eyes.
Likin' it though.
post #15 of 15 Old 07-12-2019, 07:40 PM

My daughter just got a 2007 Jeep Wrangler JKU and her favorite color is green. I have not been able to find the interior trim kit in green like your picture. Can you please tell me where you purchased the green interior trim pieces? Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in