2019's this month??? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 01-05-2018, 09:45 AM Thread Starter

2019's this month???

Hey guys,

New to the forum and also Jeeps. I have always wanted a Jeep for the last 30 years or so. I'm finally ready to pull the trigger and thinking about getting a Rubicon Recon. I went to the dealer yesterday looking at the new 2018's and asked when the new 2019's would be coming in. The guy went and talked to the manager and stated that they are on Trucks heading to dealers right now. I asked him 3 times to make sure he was correct and he said that the demand has been so strong that they have decided to release them early. He stated they are putting Cherokee interiors in them along with rounding out the corners and a few other things.

Is all of this true? 2019's will be on the lot this month???

I was also thinking of holding out for the Scrambler is that's even going to happen?

Thanks guys!!!

Semper Fi,

Bob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-05-2018, 11:49 AM
Wheeler

Garage

99.81707759% of salesmen are idiots, find one that's not.

The newest Jeep wrangler is the JL, which are arriving at dealerships now (as a 2018.) They are also making the old model wrangler, the JK, which are still being built and are still arriving at the dealerships (also as 2018 models.)

Lots of info out there on the JL, and lots of youtube videos. You'll need to decide if you want the latest/greatest, which means being a bit of a guinea pig. Or if you want the outgoing model which should have fewer potential issues. Personally I chose the latter and went with a '18 JK.

Good luck!

His- 2014 JKUR
Hers- 2018 JK
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Retired- 2016 JKWW
Retired- 2013 JKU

Last edited by Blue Baby Sound; 01-05-2018 at 11:51 AM.
post #3 of 3 Old 01-05-2018, 12:24 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Baby Sound View Post
99.81707759% of salesmen are idiots, find one that's not.

The newest Jeep wrangler is the JL, which are arriving at dealerships now (as a 2018.) They are also making the old model wrangler, the JK, which are still being built and are still arriving at the dealerships (also as 2018 models.)

Lots of info out there on the JL, and lots of youtube videos. You'll need to decide if you want the latest/greatest, which means being a bit of a guinea pig. Or if you want the outgoing model which should have fewer potential issues. Personally I chose the latter and went with a '18 JK.

Good luck!
Lol, that's what I was afraid of!!! Thanks a lot for the reply BBS!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode