LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 Old 07-05-2017, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage
NEW! JK Crawler Full Corner Armor

$429.00

The link with all the details!

https://www.nem-ind.com/jk-crawler-rear-corner.html

Nemesis Crawler Full Corner Armor is the the only way to go when it comes to corner armor for the JK. Most quarter armor options on the market today are plauged by the same problems: they're heavy, they look cheap and they don't fit well. Nemesis Crawler Full Corners fix all of that.

The smart design and aluminum constructon of our corners means a low weight penalty of only 15lbs. Nemesis attention to detail and construction means that they fit perfectly, lining up withe not only the body lines of the JK, but also following the curvature of the rear tub, making installation very straightforward with a final product that looks like it was installed at the factory.
Build Specs

Nemesis's superior construction
Built from high strength 3/16" aluminum means plenty of protection for the rear body
Formed and welded using Nemesis's proprietary manufacturing techniques using hand built custom tooling
Nemesis precision fit and finish means that the corners install correctly the first time
Compatible with most rear fender options available

[IMG][/IMG]

Notice the prototype carrier

[IMG][/IMG]
inline6 likes this.

NEMESIS INDUSTRIES
INDUSTRY'S FIRST ALL ALUMINUM PRODUCT LINE
(303) 974-2460

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Follow us on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 Old 07-05-2017, 12:29 PM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Nice as always from you guys, and yes I've noticed the carrier in several pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
post #3 of 51 Old 07-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Wheeler

Anything lined up for the 2 door? I see that's on the Jku.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 51 Old 07-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Rock God

Thanks for not answering my question and deleting my post.
post #5 of 51 Old 07-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis Industries View Post

$429.00

The link with all the details!

https://www.nem-ind.com/jk-crawler-rear-corner.html

Nemesis Crawler Full Corner Armor is the the only way to go when it comes to corner armor for the JK. Most quarter armor options on the market today are plauged by the same problems: they're heavy, they look cheap and they don't fit well. Nemesis Crawler Full Corners fix all of that.

The smart design and aluminum constructon of our corners means a low weight penalty of only 15lbs. Nemesis attention to detail and construction means that they fit perfectly, lining up withe not only the body lines of the JK, but also following the curvature of the rear tub, making installation very straightforward with a final product that looks like it was installed at the factory.
Build Specs

Nemesis's superior construction
Built from high strength 3/16" aluminum means plenty of protection for the rear body
Formed and welded using Nemesis's proprietary manufacturing techniques using hand built custom tooling
Nemesis precision fit and finish means that the corners install correctly the first time
Compatible with most rear fender options available

[IMG][/IMG]

Notice the prototype carrier

[IMG][/IMG]

wow. that is convenient timing.
The price is right and finally another option on the market!
Question from a member that is ,coincidentally, as-of-just last week (after adj control-arm purchase was\s scratched-off) is on the bullet-point of his Jeep JKU's build list named," aluminum rear corner armor" ; are you offering this without any OEM light box holes/can you run a set that has no holes for those of us wanting another type of taillight or for those of us that have already modded for 4" LEDs or ORO taillights we wanna insert a taillight of our own choice instead of the stock boxes in these? Thanks and they are nice.

post #6 of 51 Old 07-07-2017, 05:52 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az Scooter View Post
If you're implying Nemesis deleted your post...they can't only a mod can, hit up one of those guys to see why etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
post #7 of 51 Old 07-07-2017, 06:10 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod View Post
If you're implying Nemesis deleted your post...they can't only a mod can, hit up one of those guys to see why etc.
oh,boy
I will defer to and let one of our mods verify this subject matter but I'm pretty sure he is correct , @Cod .

I say we steervtopic back to these cool new corners and see if I can get a set without holes !

Last edited by j3ff3ry_j33p; 07-07-2017 at 06:12 AM.
post #8 of 51 Old 07-07-2017, 06:21 AM
Granite Guru

look on their web site, they have 3 options for light mounts. Stock, round, no holes.

It would be great to see the pics of the round, at at least a CAD drawing. I suspect we know what it looks like, but that is assuming.

I may need to pull the trigger on these, that prototype thing looks cool as well.

'17 Unlimited
'03 TJ
post #9 of 51 Old 07-07-2017, 06:35 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by inline6 View Post
look on their web site, they have 3 options for light mounts. Stock, round, no holes.

It would be great to see the pics of the round, at at least a CAD drawing. I suspect we know what it looks like, but that is assuming.

I may need to pull the trigger on these, that prototype thing looks cool as well.
all if that and I had not even touched the link Nemesis Ind included. Derp. Thanks.

(edit: @inline6
Wait. I looked at link and where are you seeing any option for " round" holes ? I see an option for stock, LED and Tailight Delete but nothing for 'round' . Those options seem to pertain to either OEM ,the LEDtailights pictured or just a square hole or - I'm hoping- no cutout at all. Maybe I'm missing the 'round' option?)

Edit 2: I ask, Nemesis , because some of us have things like this and I want to just cut my own round holes or , if you guys have them and I'm misreading, let me know and thanks !

Last edited by j3ff3ry_j33p; 07-07-2017 at 06:47 AM.
post #10 of 51 Old 07-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Granite Guru

Assumed led was round

Like above, would be good to have a drawing at least of what that means.

'17 Unlimited
'03 TJ
post #11 of 51 Old 07-07-2017, 02:31 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod View Post
Well, if they can't, this is the only forum I have ever seen that did not allow vendors to moderate their sub forum. If they didn't, I apologize, but would be really curious to know why it was deleted.
post #12 of 51 Old 07-09-2017, 05:07 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

kick-*ss update!
Nemesis answered me on Facebook and confirmed that ,yes; they have the pictured stock box light cutouts, no cut-outs and flush-mount LED cutouts as options on these babies.
I'm gonna go with these as my four door rear armor as they are $500 and $300 less , respectively, than the two solutions I had worked my way down thru deciding upon before these came to market. That's huuuuggggee , as our Orange Faced Leader would say.

Are there install instructs on the web page ? I wanna see their cut plan ...this is great news !

I wonder what each corner weighs for a four door ? Probably 9-12 lbs per side maybe a little less? Very cool!
It does look like a requisite bead of silicone will be required between body and corner at upper edge but that's cool. I want them raw and I can just scuff pad scotchbrite red them clean. I'll clear seal back side.

Last edited by j3ff3ry_j33p; 07-09-2017 at 05:10 AM.
post #13 of 51 Old 07-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az Scooter View Post
Your question is in the duplicate thread in the Vendor Marketplace post here:
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/vendor...ner-armor.html

I hope they answer it. Have a friend looking at corner armor but already has Poison Spyder fenders.

post #14 of 51 Old 07-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Rock God

@BigPrince and you sir win the Internet for today. Now I feel a little bit like an ass, but would still like an answer from @Nemesis Industries
post #15 of 51 Old 07-24-2017, 02:48 PM
Rock God

Garage

Also in to know about a possible 2 door variant... @Nemesis Industries

2011 Sahara Tan 2dr Rubicon
Rock Krawler Stock Mod w/ Fox Evolution 2.0's - 36 X 12.5 X 15" Interco TSL's on Black Steel wheels - Rock Krawler track bars front and back - Poison Spyder Customs BFH front bumper w/ Brawler bar - Warn HS9500i winch w/ synthetic rope - Trail Head Deflators - Viair 440P Compressor Instagram: jeepethan
post #16 of 51 Old 07-24-2017, 03:19 PM
Rock God

Option without the tire cut out? For guy who want to go flareless in the rear or build of this blank.

2010 2 door manual sport
post #17 of 51 Old 07-26-2017, 10:31 PM
Granite Guru

Should have stated NEW JKU full corner armor NOT jk as it shows nothing for the JK 2 door.... just saying...

2010 jk 2dr 3.5 in lift synergy c/arms synergy high steer RPM fab tierod Dynatrac pro rock front 5:13s cooper stt 37s eaton e locker adv adapters rubicrawler adams driveshafts bilsteins. Bestop trektop pro poisen spyder tire carrier VKS stubby rear bumper VKS fab stubby front. Pure jeep sliders yaesu ftm400. Shit I forgot the rest... KK6WIT
post #18 of 51 Old 07-27-2017, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage
Talking

Working on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Door View Post
Also in to know about a possible 2 door variant... @Nemesis Industries
Let me find out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treader View Post
Option without the tire cut out? For guy who want to go flareless in the rear or build of this blank.
JK is the platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark915 View Post
Should have stated NEW JKU full corner armor NOT jk as it shows nothing for the JK 2 door.... just saying...

NEMESIS INDUSTRIES
INDUSTRY'S FIRST ALL ALUMINUM PRODUCT LINE
(303) 974-2460

Follow us on
post #19 of 51 Old 07-31-2017, 04:10 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Working on it
I'm going to reaaaaally trust you and go ahead and order the rocker armor soon, then.... don't disappoint some random internet person....

2011 Sahara Tan 2dr Rubicon
Rock Krawler Stock Mod w/ Fox Evolution 2.0's - 36 X 12.5 X 15" Interco TSL's on Black Steel wheels - Rock Krawler track bars front and back - Poison Spyder Customs BFH front bumper w/ Brawler bar - Warn HS9500i winch w/ synthetic rope - Trail Head Deflators - Viair 440P Compressor Instagram: jeepethan
post #20 of 51 Old 08-01-2017, 06:41 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ff3ry_j33p View Post
all if that and I had not even touched the link Nemesis Ind included. Derp. Thanks.

Edit 2: I ask, Nemesis , because some of us have things like this and I want to just cut my own round holes or , if you guys have them and I'm misreading, let me know and thanks ! [/COLOR]

I bought blank (no light) and cut a 4.5" hole for round 4 function led
j3ff3ry_j33p and Spaste19 like this.

08 JKU
78 Fj-40
67 M715
47 CJ-2A
post #21 of 51 Old 08-01-2017, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmilburn View Post
I bought blank (no light) and cut a 4.5" hole for round 4 function led
thats very much what I want to hear , @mmilburn

make sure to post up some images for us when possible and I appreciate the info because I'm about to order myself some.

post #22 of 51 Old 08-02-2017, 05:18 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Working on it

Let me find out

JK is the platform
just confirming before I buy; if I order "no taillight "option, the corners will arrive with blank , no holes so I can cut my own light holes , correct ?
Also, the attachment screw holes are counter sunk like your images , right? That's a nice detail. I am excited to get these questions answered because I'm gonna get some of these , finally having some corner coverage will be a load off.
Thanks!

post #23 of 51 Old 08-02-2017, 06:30 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ff3ry_j33p View Post
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]just confirming before I buy; if I order "no taillight "option, the corners will arrive with blank , no holes so I can cut my own light holes , correct ?
Also, the attachment screw holes are counter sunk like your images , right? That's a nice detail. I am excited to get these questions answered because I'm gonna get some of these , finally having some corner coverage will be a load off.
Thanks!

[SIZE="3"]

No tail light option is blank. I did cut a 4.5" hole in mine. I do not currently have a photo with the hole they are in the paint booth today. The 4 function lights I found are for a semi application and also include reverse. This saved me a hole. They use a rubber grommet to keep them in. This makes them more forgiving to the curve of the body. I feel like if you used a rigid (not referring to Rigid brand) flat light you would have issues with it not sitting flat on the curve. Should have photos Friday or Monday.
Attached Images

08 JKU
78 Fj-40
67 M715
47 CJ-2A
post #24 of 51 Old 08-02-2017, 06:32 AM
Granite Guru

***and holes are countersunk

08 JKU
78 Fj-40
67 M715
47 CJ-2A
post #25 of 51 Old 08-02-2017, 06:34 AM
Granite Guru

Comes with stainless hardware 1/4x20. I found the screws to be soft so be careful on install not to strip the heads.

08 JKU
78 Fj-40
67 M715
47 CJ-2A
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode