• 1 Post By Vector OffRoad
  • 1 Post By Vector OffRoad

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 09-28-2016, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Vector Offroad's Highland Platform

JKU HIGHLAND PLATFORM $349.99

-Fits: 2007-Current Jeep Wrangler 4 door Hard Top or No Top only

Proudly made in the USA, the new JK Highland Platform from Vector Off-Road practically doubles the useable space in the rear cargo area. It's a must for overlanding, campers, or serious grocery getters! This high strength solution is a perfect place to put camping gear for your next adventure.

The JK Highland provides the following benefits:

- Mounting hole patterns cut into the platform for RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage mounts. The platform can hold up to two, 4 gallon RotoPax containers on the underside of the deck.

- High Strength Steel Construction, weight tested to 230 lbs without failure.

- Bolt on installation, requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle.

- Standard finish - black wrinkle powder coat.

- Multiple lashing points for straps and/or cargo nets.

-Optional quick release knob set allows easy removal of the main platform deck without the use of tools. It includes 6 solid billet, stainless steel, knurled knobs and lock washers. This is a great option if you need to transport large items in the back of your rig from time to time.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 09-29-2016, 07:31 AM
Granite Guru

Am I understanding right that it won't work with a soft top?
post #3 of 11 Old 09-29-2016, 08:23 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfr002 View Post
Am I understanding right that it won't work with a soft top?
Correct. We looked at a soft top option, but the soft top support arms protrude into that section of the cargo area so much, that they would make the platform so small it wouldn't be worth having. The only other options would be to have the platform mount so low that there wouldn't be much space between the floor and the platform, or so high that there wouldn't be much space between the ceiling of the jeep and the platform.

Facebook:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 10-03-2016, 09:56 PM
Wheeler

Distance between the top of the tub and the bottom of the platform? I wouldn't mind adding more defined storage space, I really like the tuffy enclosure I already have.

2014 JKUR, manual, Metalcloak 3.5" lift, 35" MTR's on stock wheels, SPod, Baja Designs, VKS Pre-Runner rock sliders
post #5 of 11 Old 10-04-2016, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebltrubi View Post
Distance between the top of the tub and the bottom of the platform? I wouldn't mind adding more defined storage space, I really like the tuffy enclosure I already have.
The distance is 24.5".

Facebook:
post #6 of 11 Old 10-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Granite Guru

This may be just what I'm looking for. What's the highest you can mount it! Measure from the floor of the trunk to bottom of platform?
post #7 of 11 Old 10-11-2016, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconJeep View Post
This may be just what I'm looking for. What's the highest you can mount it! Measure from the floor of the trunk to bottom of platform?
24.5 inches. Thanks.
ReconJeep likes this.

Facebook:
post #8 of 11 Old 10-11-2016, 10:46 AM
Granite Guru

Vector Offroad's Highland Platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector OffRoad View Post
24.5 inches. Thanks.

Thanks for fast reply. Unfortunately it's too low. Any way to flip brackets and swap sides to get extra clearance?
post #9 of 11 Old 10-12-2016, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconJeep View Post
Thanks for fast reply. Unfortunately it's too low. Any way to flip brackets and swap sides to get extra clearance?
The brackets can't be flipped for more clearance. You may be able to fab up your own, to fit our clamps.
ReconJeep likes this.

Facebook:
post #10 of 11 Old 10-20-2016, 02:34 PM
Granite Guru

Any pics with the hard top on and the back window up? I am curious how much room you got to shove stuff in there.
post #11 of 11 Old 10-21-2016, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocoastfocus View Post
Any pics with the hard top on and the back window up? I am curious how much room you got to shove stuff in there.
We will have some pics late next week. Working on a new batch of product so we can get powder coat pics, and other pics as requested. Thanks.

Facebook:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode