Special Motech LS Gen IV Kit Pricing!! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 08-27-2016, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Special Motech LS Gen IV Kit Pricing!!

Hi all this is Mitch from MoTech. I have worked with Robbie on streamlining the install kits. Here is a video of us testing a harness that will be supplied in the kit.
(The guy with his shirt un-buttoned marches to the beat of his own drum)

We have reworked the harness far a easy installation as well as keeping it factory reliable. The connections close to high temp areas are all covered in heat reflective materials. Its virtually plug in play now. Only a few wires need to be tapped due to them being located on the chassis.

During this process we have reduced the cost to produce these kits and want to pass on the savings to you. We are going to offer two separate packages, the basic install kit and the premium. The premium has everything the basic includes and adding the new dual pass all aluminum radiator and DIY exhaust kit.

We try to include most of the items you will need for the swap and not nickel and dime you for additional add on's. Every kit will support tapshift, cruise control, and as well AC and power steering lines. For the coolant reservoir and nice stainless steel unit is included. There will be a few items you will need to supply and I will have a list up soon.

Our goal is to offer a no non sense install kit with the highest probability of success and the least amount of work. I know how much time goes into these kits and they have a lot of value. Detailed instructions will come with every kit and we are also making more videos.

Check out our new pricing, we have most parts in stock so the wait time will be minimal. Very soon we will have a eCommerce site set up. The kits will be able to be purchased directly on the new site. For now please visit out current site and give Brian a call for the orders. (725-502-8507)

Install Kits

Last edited by motechtech; 08-27-2016 at 09:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 08-29-2016, 12:48 PM
Granite Guru

This is awesome to hear! So this kit will work with a 6.0 then? Also, does the DIY exhaust come with everything from front to back or?

08 JKU 6.0 LC8 6L80 Atlas 2 39" KM3's on Trilogy race beadlocks, prorock 44,rcv's arb front. rock jock 60 rear 40spline shafts,arb 5.13's and a bunch of other stuff
post #3 of 11 Old 08-29-2016, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89yjon View Post
This is awesome to hear! So this kit will work with a 6.0 then? Also, does the DIY exhaust come with everything from front to back or?
The kit will support the 2009 6.0 LY6 and the 2010+ L96 with a 6l80 or 6l90 transmission. The premium kit will include a complete DIY exhaust system. This exhaust system is not compliant in California but will include converters, flanges, O2 bungs and a stainless 18" duel in 3" out muffler. Transfer case adapther is optional depending what TC you are running; if running an Atlas you only need a clocking ring.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 08-29-2016, 02:48 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by motechtech View Post
The kit will support the 2009 6.0 LY6 and the 2010+ L96 with a 6l80 or 6l90 transmission. The premium kit will include a complete DIY exhaust system. This exhaust system is not compliant in California but will include converters, flanges, O2 bungs and a stainless 18" duel in 3" out muffler. Transfer case adapther is optional depending what TC you are running; if running an Atlas you only need a clocking ring.
Sweet! I just need to keep saving up. Almost there!!! So if I am going to run my stock tcase I will just need the adaptor? And for that price, what acc drive kit does that come with? OE or does it use my jku stuff?

08 JKU 6.0 LC8 6L80 Atlas 2 39" KM3's on Trilogy race beadlocks, prorock 44,rcv's arb front. rock jock 60 rear 40spline shafts,arb 5.13's and a bunch of other stuff
post #5 of 11 Old 08-29-2016, 07:35 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Cool. Will your dealers have this pricing too?

Kevin
post #6 of 11 Old 08-29-2016, 10:35 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post
Cool. Will your dealers have this pricing too?
Yes, I am sure the dealers will need to call Robbie and get updated prices.

Here is our new storefront.

Motech Swap Kit
post #7 of 11 Old 09-17-2016, 08:03 AM

Any progress on that list? I've been sitting on the fences but might finally do this with your revised pricing. What 5.3 engines does it work with?
post #8 of 11 Old 09-21-2016, 10:25 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwork101 View Post
Any progress on that list? I've been sitting on the fences but might finally do this with your revised pricing. What 5.3 engines does it work with?
Looks like the pricing is only good till the 30th of this month! Just fyi
I am also thinking of jumping at this deal. Probably wont have enough cash to get an engine and trans till next year though...
As far as the 5.3 I think robbie said 2010 or newer...

post #9 of 11 Old 09-28-2016, 11:13 AM
Granite Guru

Just ordered the swap kit!!! Cant wait to drive my jeep with 6.0 in it!

post #10 of 11 Old 10-01-2016, 10:54 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89yjon View Post
Just ordered the swap kit!!! Cant wait to drive my jeep with 6.0 in it!
Great! Joey and I will ensure you get awesome wiring harness and will do the best job we can on your kit.
post #11 of 11 Old 10-03-2016, 05:09 PM
Granite Guru

Thanks! I went with a crate 6.0 LC8 and will be doing the swap early next year. Really looking forward to getting it done!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode