**New** GO FAST FOX JK SHOCKS from AccuTune Off-Road - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 06-21-2016, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
TRD
Granite Guru

**New** GO FAST FOX JK SHOCKS from AccuTune Off-Road

We've been receiving a lot of calls from people looking for a better ride out of their JK and we finally got a chance to go out tuning.

We offer the full line of Fox Remote Reservoir shocks for JK's with our proprietary Go Fast valving and the most common sizes are in stock!

Our valving soaks up the small hard pack bumps and floats over the whoops, it will transform your JK into fun, confidence inspiring machine.

If you already have Fox Remote Reservoir JK Shocks we can re-valve them for $50 a piece.

Learn More: Fox 2.0 Performance Series Jeep JK Shocks by AccuTune Off-Road

**Actively Seeking JK's in SoCal For Free Tuning Session With Purchase of Fox 2.5 Internal Bypass Shocks**

We also see a lot of people installing the wrong length JK shocks, read our article about How to Select the Proper Length Fox JK Shocks or give us a call at 424-377-0808.
Attached Images

-Ryan @
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

424-377-0808
Pre-Tuned
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
Shocks

Coilovers, IBP's, Bypasses & Adjustable Shocks In Stock
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 06-26-2016, 11:46 AM
MGV
Wheeler

I highly recommend Ryan...He helped me fix/tune my Fox coilovers - they weren't working and he never gave up and ultimately rebuilt them completely and they are perfect now!..
He knows what he's doing - save yourself a lot of time and effort and have him take care of it the first time.
post #3 of 6 Old 06-26-2016, 10:43 PM
Rock God

Garage

I don't do "Go Fast" stuff with my Jeep like those guys out west. I'm in FL and I run dirt trails, mud bogs, rock (yes we have rock here, old rock quarries), hill climbs with hard packed dirt, loose dirt, roots, wet and muddy at times. Plus I'm a 2dr. I don't need or want the expense of reservoir shocks. But I want a set of Fox IFP 2.0 that are set up for what I have and what I do instead of a generic one setting fits all valving.

- 37 Irok's - 4.88 - Detroit/OX -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 06-27-2016, 08:10 AM Thread Starter
TRD
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGV View Post
I highly recommend Ryan...He helped me fix/tune my Fox coilovers - they weren't working and he never gave up and ultimately rebuilt them completely and they are perfect now!..
He knows what he's doing - save yourself a lot of time and effort and have him take care of it the first time.
Thanks Marcus! Glad we were able to get your shocks figured out!

-Ryan @

424-377-0808
Pre-Tuned
&
Shocks

post #5 of 6 Old 06-27-2016, 08:20 AM Thread Starter
TRD
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpstick View Post
I don't do "Go Fast" stuff with my Jeep like those guys out west. I'm in FL and I run dirt trails, mud bogs, rock (yes we have rock here, old rock quarries), hill climbs with hard packed dirt, loose dirt, roots, wet and muddy at times. Plus I'm a 2dr. I don't need or want the expense of reservoir shocks. But I want a set of Fox IFP 2.0 that are set up for what I have and what I do instead of a generic one setting fits all valving.

Hi Bumpstick,

"Go Fast" tuning isn't just for going fast, it's a synonym for a shock that I have spent a lot of time tuning and perfecting.

The JK shocks weren't just tuned in the whoops, we also tuned on hard pack with burned in ruts leftover from when it was muddy, and on the street. All tuning was done at street pressure.

Unfortunately Fox Performance Series IFP shocks are harder to work with and I'm not equipped to handle them right now. I'd be happy to help with Remote Reservoirs if you change your mind.

Thanks,
Ryan

-Ryan @

424-377-0808
Pre-Tuned
&
Shocks

post #6 of 6 Old 06-27-2016, 10:10 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD View Post
Hi Bumpstick,

"Go Fast" tuning isn't just for going fast, it's a synonym for a shock that I have spent a lot of time tuning and perfecting.

The JK shocks weren't just tuned in the whoops, we also tuned on hard pack with burned in ruts leftover from when it was muddy, and on the street. All tuning was done at street pressure.

Unfortunately Fox Performance Series IFP shocks are harder to work with and I'm not equipped to handle them right now. I'd be happy to help with Remote Reservoirs if you change your mind.

Thanks,
Ryan
Remote Res. are not out of the question but those are going to be more than I have to spend right now. And if I'm going that far I should save up and replace the other 4 control arms too.

- 37 Irok's - 4.88 - Detroit/OX -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode