Brand New Cargo Rack for JKU, JK, TJ, LJ, YJ and CJ! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 06-07-2016, 07:19 AM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage
Brand New Cargo Rack for JKU, JK, TJ, LJ, YJ and CJ!

This is the all new GenRight Cargo Rack for your Jeep. Originally designed to work just with the GenRight roll cages, we now offer a universal mounting bracket that will work with factory roll cages.

This rack was designed to seperate the rear cargo section of your Jeep to allow for easier access to your camping gear or keep light weight items from getting crushed by heavier items.

GenRight Cargo Rack - GenRight Offroad

Features:
∑ Square corners allow you to use all the storage area in the rack.

∑ Large and deep design with 3" dimple die'd holes.

∑ Lightweight and strong.

∑ Lots of attachment points to tie down cargo.

∑ Two different height mounting positions can raise or lower the rack 3".

∑ Works with GenRight or stock roll cages (choose proper mounts when purchasing).

∑ Size fits in CJ, YJ, TJ, LJ and JK!

∑ Keeps anything stored under the rack secure on and off-road.

∑ Can be used on the roof too.

∑ Powder coated black.

GenRight Off-Road - Genuine Ideas Engineered Right
4535 Runway Street, Simi Valley, California 93063
805-584-8635

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 06-07-2016, 07:56 AM
Granite Guru

Can you provide some pictures of the mounts for the OEM cage?

'13 JKU | 3" Synergy, 37" KO2
post #3 of 9 Old 06-07-2016, 08:13 AM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprockwell View Post
Can you provide some pictures of the mounts for the OEM cage?
Give me some time. Thanks.

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 06-07-2016, 11:12 PM

I was looking at these on the GenRight site yesterday. I plan on stopping by and checking it out in person to see how they would mount to my GenRight full roll cage.
Pictures of the mounts would also be nice.
post #5 of 9 Old 06-08-2016, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameleer View Post
I was looking at these on the GenRight site yesterday. I plan on stopping by and checking it out in person to see how they would mount to my GenRight full roll cage.
Pictures of the mounts would also be nice.
We have mounts specifically to use with our GenRight cage. No pictures at this moment. I'm waiting for them.

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

post #6 of 9 Old 06-08-2016, 05:37 PM

just checked site and did not see mounts for stock cage listed
post #7 of 9 Old 06-13-2016, 02:09 PM
Wheeler

I'd love to see a pic in a 2 door JK with a stock cage.
post #8 of 9 Old 06-13-2016, 06:25 PM
JKowners Vendor

400 dollars seems a little high for me. This is twice as much as some of the others. What is so special about this one? Are the welds twice as strong and made with some expensive material. I plan on making one of these and it's going to cost me 40 dollars in material

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
post #9 of 9 Old 06-27-2016, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Sounds like you have it all worked out Mr Worm. Post up a pic when you're done. We always welcome some friendly competition if you feel like mass producing yours!!

In stock and ready to ship!

Use code GRCHRISH on our website to save 10% and for a very limited time, any order over $500 will ship for free.

Thanks!

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode