GenRight Off Road: New 6" Aluminum Fenders! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 10-29-2015, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage
GenRight Off Road: New 6" Aluminum Fenders!

Fir those of you that live in states that require full tire coverage, we are introducing new fenders!!

Front: http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo....ductid=TFF8820

Rear: http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo....ductid=TFR8021

And if you live in astate that requires full tire coverage, chances are you'll need a full width front bumper as well: http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo....ductid=FBB8295

You can use code GRCHRISH to save 10% off any GenRight product (non-closeout or sale) on our website.

Questions? Let us know!!

GenRight Off-Road - Genuine Ideas Engineered Right
4535 Runway Street, Simi Valley, California 93063
805-584-8635

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 10-29-2015, 08:25 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Do you have any pictures of the flares mounted up? I'm curious to see if they have enough coverage for a typical setup. Something like a 37x12.50 mounted on a 17x9, 4.50 BS wheel.

I've been in the market for a wide set of flares with enough coverage for quite a while. We have really strict laws about tire coverage here and right now the only options are the new JCR flares or the over priced River Raiders. I'm glad to see another wide flare on the market.
post #3 of 8 Old 10-29-2015, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recharge View Post
Do you have any pictures of the flares mounted up? I'm curious to see if they have enough coverage for a typical setup. Something like a 37x12.50 mounted on a 17x9, 4.50 BS wheel.

I've been in the market for a wide set of flares with enough coverage for quite a while. We have really strict laws about tire coverage here and right now the only options are the new JCR flares or the over priced River Raiders. I'm glad to see another wide flare on the market.
Not yet. Everyone is in SEMA mode: builds, getting parts to partners, packing, new displays, etc.

The plan is to take pics of the new "no flares", the standard 4" flares and the 6" on the same Jeep and from the same angle. These are roughly 4" wider than your stock flares. These new flares make the Jeep 77" wide at the edge of the flare.

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 10-30-2015, 08:31 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenRight Off Road View Post
Not yet. Everyone is in SEMA mode: builds, getting parts to partners, packing, new displays, etc.

The plan is to take pics of the new "no flares", the standard 4" flares and the 6" on the same Jeep and from the same angle. These are roughly 4" wider than your stock flares. These new flares make the Jeep 77" wide at the edge of the flare.
Totally understandable. One of these days I'll have to make it to this glorious SEMA.

77" wide sounds almost perfect for my setup. I'm right around there when i was measuring my tire to tire while adjusting toe. I'll put these flares on the short list and wait for the pictures. Thanks!
post #5 of 8 Old 10-30-2015, 11:26 AM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

And some pictures! Now, the Terremoto is running RockJock 60s, 13.5" tires, etc so this is not what indicative of what stock axle housings would look like with these fenders.

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

post #6 of 8 Old 10-30-2015, 10:22 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

That looks pretty good. Even with the wider Currie axles. With the stock axles and moderate backspacing on the wheels, that should provide full coverage or at least enough to keep me under the radar.
post #7 of 8 Old 10-30-2015, 11:12 PM
JKO Addict!

Looks good !!!

2007 JKR | PSC Big bore box | Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor arms l SteerSmarts YETI track bar, tie rod, no drill flipped drag link, Griffin | Synergy frame brace | 37x12.5x17 Nitto RG's | Dana front DS | Fox IFP shocks | Artec front armor kit/Currie JJ's | Teraflex rear axle bracket | EVO Rockstars | Ridged D's, A pillar mounts | VKS sliders l Trek Armor seat covers | Superchips/Sprint booster | Savvy half doors w/ Bestop uppers
post #8 of 8 Old 12-16-2015, 09:26 AM
Wheeler

I will keep an eye on these.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode