New gas tank for stretched 2 doors!

http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo....ctid=GST8022-2

The 2 Door Cage is now available!

http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo....ductid=GRC8002

Questions? Let us know!

GenRight Off-Road - Genuine Ideas Engineered Right
4535 Runway Street, Simi Valley, California 93063
805-584-8635

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 10-21-2015, 01:00 PM
Wheeler

I saw that tank on the website the other day. Approximately how far back can you push the axle with that tank?

Any chance of a rear frame kit to get some coilovers back there with a stock axle and not some weird setup or angles?
post #3 of 16 Old 10-21-2015, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratim View Post
I saw that tank on the website the other day. Approximately how far back can you push the axle with that tank?

Any chance of a rear frame kit to get some coilovers back there with a stock axle and not some weird setup or angles?
Checking.

We have a version of our Elite Coilover Suspension for the 2 door Jks, but we're not selling parts individually. It's a complete kit with coilovers, gas tank, skid, crossmembers, etc.

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 Old 10-21-2015, 02:45 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenRight Off Road View Post
Checking.

We have a version of our Elite Coilover Suspension for the 2 door Jks, but we're not selling parts individually. It's a complete kit with coilovers, gas tank, skid, crossmembers, etc.
Interesting.. That brings the shocks inside the frame though, correct? Do you have a link to it on the website?
post #5 of 16 Old 10-21-2015, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Quote:
Interesting.. That brings the shocks inside the frame though, correct? Do you have a link to it on the website?
It's similiar to the kit we sell for 4 doors. Once again, brand new so it's not on the website yet! RockStar Garage received the first kit to use on their 2 door JK SEMA build!

Looks we have made many of the parts optional on the kit now. You have to choose your coilovers, skid, etc. http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo....uctid=GRCSKJK4

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

post #6 of 16 Old 10-21-2015, 03:01 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
It's similiar to the kit we sell for 4 doors. Once again, brand new so it's not on the website yet! RockStar Garage received the first kit to use on their 2 door JK SEMA build!

Looks we have made many of the parts optional on the kit now. You have to choose your coilovers, skid, etc. http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo....uctid=GRCSKJK4
Awesome. That looks really close to what I want to do. Will it work with stock width axles though? I have a built Tera44 front and still the stock rear housing. Aiming for a little stretch and daily driveable on 37's. My commute is like 3 miles in a small town, so my version of daily driveable is a little skewed. I'm also running 5.13s and detroits. lol. I wanna be able to hit the speed bumps at the mall at speed though.
post #7 of 16 Old 10-21-2015, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Quote:
Awesome. That looks really close to what I want to do. Will it work with stock width axles though? I have a built Tera44 front and still the stock rear housing. Aiming for a little stretch and daily driveable on 37's. My commute is like 3 miles in a small town, so my version of daily driveable is a little skewed. I'm also running 5.13s and detroits. lol. I wanna be able to hit the speed bumps at the mall at speed though.
I'd recommend you give us a call. We installed the full kit on a brand new 4 door JKU with stock axles just to see if it could be done. It could, but I have no idea how much fabbing they had to do.

Here it is: http://www.genright.com/Anvil-JK.aspx

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

post #8 of 16 Old 10-21-2015, 03:36 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
I'd recommend you give us a call. We installed the full kit on a brand new 4 door JKU with stock axles just to see if it could be done. It could, but I have no idea how much fabbing they had to do.

Thank you! I'm gonna do some reading and I'll be calling you guys soon.
post #9 of 16 Old 10-21-2015, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

5" off stretch with a Rockjock 70.

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

post #10 of 16 Old 10-22-2015, 05:36 AM
Wheeler

Garage

Quote:

Whats up with that light bar mount? Is it supposed to be aimable or something?
post #11 of 16 Old 10-22-2015, 08:27 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
5" off stretch with a Rockjock 70.
Perfect. Probably a little more with my 44 but that's the range I want to be in. I see they went into the tub though and I'm not sure if my back seat will be in the way. I can do away with it and put a single seat back there though.
post #12 of 16 Old 10-22-2015, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack2 View Post
Whats up with that light bar mount? Is it supposed to be aimable or something?
Good catch. yes, it's adjustable. I'm not even sure we still make those!!

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

post #13 of 16 Old 10-25-2015, 10:44 PM
Rock God

Garage

Ever figure out what happened to the drop down tire carrier? That was a bummer...

2011 Sahara Tan 2dr Rubicon
Rock Krawler Stock Mod w/ Fox Evolution 2.0's - 36 X 12.5 X 15" Interco TSL's on Black Steel wheels - Rock Krawler track bars front and back - Poison Spyder Customs BFH front bumper w/ Brawler bar - Warn HS9500i winch w/ synthetic rope - Trail Head Deflators - Viair 440P Compressor Instagram: jeepethan
post #14 of 16 Old 10-25-2015, 10:47 PM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Door View Post
Ever figure out what happened to the drop down tire carrier? That was a bummer...
Do you want one? I'm not sure I follow................

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

post #15 of 16 Old 10-26-2015, 12:03 AM
Rock God

Garage

I'm shopping for body mounted carriers right now, and I really liked that one. It was on the website for a couple days then disappeared. Just curious what happened to it.

2011 Sahara Tan 2dr Rubicon
Rock Krawler Stock Mod w/ Fox Evolution 2.0's - 36 X 12.5 X 15" Interco TSL's on Black Steel wheels - Rock Krawler track bars front and back - Poison Spyder Customs BFH front bumper w/ Brawler bar - Warn HS9500i winch w/ synthetic rope - Trail Head Deflators - Viair 440P Compressor Instagram: jeepethan
post #16 of 16 Old 10-26-2015, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Door View Post
I'm shopping for body mounted carriers right now, and I really liked that one. It was on the website for a couple days then disappeared. Just curious what happened to it.

The swing out is on the website and available. The drop down is a limited production part so I guess they decided not to put it on the website.

We are going to be doing a run of the drop down JK Carriers shortly. I'd recommend calling us, asking for Andrew and putting your name on the list to get one from the next run.

Questions? Let me know!

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode