New "No Flares" from GenRight Offroad! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 Old 10-20-2015, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage
New "No Flares" from GenRight Offroad!

These "No Flares" simply fill in the spot left behind when you remove your factory fenders. They give you the "phantom" look. They work for 2 or 4 doors JKs and they're easy to install!

Front: http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo....ductid=TFF8620

Rear: http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo....ductid=TFR8620

And only $99 per end!!

Questions? Let us know!

GenRight Off-Road - Genuine Ideas Engineered Right
4535 Runway Street, Simi Valley, California 93063
805-584-8635

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 Old 10-20-2015, 04:36 PM
Granite Guru

Any pics on a vehicle?
post #3 of 56 Old 10-20-2015, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocoastfocus View Post
Any pics on a vehicle?
Not yet. These things are brand new!!

They simply fill in the gap left behind when you remove the factory flares. They are flush with the body.

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 56 Old 10-20-2015, 06:26 PM
Rock God

Garage

Figures I just shelled out $1800 for fenders (aluminum, LineX and installed) and now they come out with these lmao... Great idea! Especially the rears. I ran no rear fenders for years.

JOIN THE NRA NOW!

post #5 of 56 Old 10-20-2015, 07:53 PM
Granite Guru

Sound and looks real similar to the Ace Fender Delete kit, without seeing them installed of course ( http://www.aceengineeringandfab.com/...Kit_p_150.html ) but about $100 cheaper!! Not often you can say that about a Genright product!

Will yours sit flush with the side of the tub or be recessed just a little like the Ace ones?
post #6 of 56 Old 10-20-2015, 10:34 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenRight Off Road View Post
Not yet. These things are brand new!!

They simply fill in the gap left behind when you remove the factory flares. They are flush with the body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RkyMtnJK View Post
Sound and looks real similar to the Ace Fender Delete kit, without seeing them installed of course ( http://www.aceengineeringandfab.com/...Kit_p_150.html ) but about $100 cheaper!! Not often you can say that about a Genright product!

Will yours sit flush with the side of the tub or be recessed just a little like the Ace ones?
Says they're going to be flush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
First, take a 50/50 water/alcohol solution and douche all the sand out of your vagina. Seriously, you gotta get that nozzle ALL the way to the cervix since it sounds as though your vajayjay is completely blocked with a silica compound.
post #7 of 56 Old 10-21-2015, 06:32 AM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RkyMtnJK View Post

Flush.

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

post #8 of 56 Old 10-21-2015, 12:57 PM
Wheeler

Nice! Can't wait to see some installed.
post #9 of 56 Old 10-22-2015, 07:02 PM
Wheeler

Cool product...
post #10 of 56 Old 10-23-2015, 07:38 AM
Granite Guru

are these ready to ship? and we needs installed pics!

2007 JKU AKA CHEEP HEEP. 2.5 rk tripple rates, bilstein long travels, Currie arms,antirock, 35 mtr's, artec truss, redneck ram, ruff stuff tie rod, poly drag link, ten factory front/rear shafts, aussie locker, savvy front bumper, bfh rear
post #11 of 56 Old 10-23-2015, 08:17 AM
Granite Guru

Subscribed for installed pics
post #12 of 56 Old 10-24-2015, 10:59 AM
Rock God

Waiting for installed pics super interested
post #13 of 56 Old 10-24-2015, 02:07 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Subscribed for pics...

USMC
post #14 of 56 Old 10-24-2015, 10:00 PM
Rock God

i cant be the only one to think these are a waste of money? i dont understand what function it serves, a flat piece of aluminum to cover up holes?

MISHIMOTO IS JUNK
post #15 of 56 Old 10-25-2015, 09:40 AM
Wheeler

If I was going to make my own aluminum flares I would probably start with these rather than take the time to try and make them.
post #16 of 56 Old 10-25-2015, 11:14 AM
Wheeler

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chknkatsu View Post
i cant be the only one to think these are a waste of money? i dont understand what function it serves, a flat piece of aluminum to cover up holes?
We're talking about jeeps after all....
post #17 of 56 Old 10-25-2015, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chknkatsu View Post
Folks have expressed a desire to run fenderless. This just cleans up that area if you want to run your Jeep that way. No product is for everyone. These don't sound like they're for you. It's all good.

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

post #18 of 56 Old 10-25-2015, 07:33 PM
Granite Guru

Waiting for installed pics. Interesting idea.
post #19 of 56 Old 10-26-2015, 06:50 PM
Granite Guru

I'll be ur huckleberry! Might have a rear set of these on the way soon. I'll take pics for y'all! I already have the GR aluminum flats, so should look good!
post #20 of 56 Old 10-27-2015, 02:59 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmeanie View Post
Figures I just shelled out $1800 for fenders (aluminum, LineX and installed) and now they come out with these lmao... Great idea! Especially the rears. I ran no rear fenders for years.
Cough! $1800 on flares? Daium!!

post #21 of 56 Old 10-29-2015, 09:33 AM
Wheeler

Dangit! I've been waiting on installed pics before I ordered and I just want the rears... It looks like you can only order them as a set (front and back) now. Is it gonna stay that way? Or is it just updates to the website and it's not all there yet?
post #22 of 56 Old 10-29-2015, 09:59 AM
Granite Guru

when they first listed them they had them separate, front and rear. Id call im sure they can split them

2007 JKU AKA CHEEP HEEP. 2.5 rk tripple rates, bilstein long travels, Currie arms,antirock, 35 mtr's, artec truss, redneck ram, ruff stuff tie rod, poly drag link, ten factory front/rear shafts, aussie locker, savvy front bumper, bfh rear
post #23 of 56 Old 10-29-2015, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratim View Post
Dangit! I've been waiting on installed pics before I ordered and I just want the rears... It looks like you can only order them as a set (front and back) now. Is it gonna stay that way? Or is it just updates to the website and it's not all there yet?
Give us a call.

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

post #24 of 56 Old 10-30-2015, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

here are some quick pics we got:

805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

post #25 of 56 Old 10-30-2015, 11:33 AM
Wheeler

Garage

Looks great. If you can how about a straight on front and back. I'm picky I know...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode