VKS Fab Enforcer Front Winch Bumper - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 Old 08-24-2015, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
VKS Fab

VKS Fab Enforcer Front Winch Bumper

VKS Fab Enforcer Front Winch Bumper

The Enforcer Front Bumper is a fully loaded option for the Jeep JK. We built this bumper with the intention to pack in all the options Jeep owners are looking for in a light, compact, grill-width bumper. It features mounts for the OEM fog lights, sunken winch mount to promote airflow, integrated fairlead mount, as well as aggressive styling. This bumper is also completely bolt-on with NO frame modification necessary with the “crash bar” staying fully intact. It is built from 3/16″ and ¾” A36 American made steel and is CNC cut, formed and MIG/TIG welded to perfection in-house. The base model comes in at light weight 45 lbs. We are offering two hoop options, Stinger (tall one bend hoop) and Winch Hoop (lower profile two bend hoop). Both are constructed from 2” x .120” tubing and are fully gusseted. We also offer custom end-user designed hoop options (call/email for more information).

For more information or to place an order click HERE

We recommend our Enforcer lower skid plate if you plan on keeping the “crash bar” intact. It can be found HERE

The Enforcer fits all 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler’s. The 2012+ JK’s may require relocation of the factory vacuum pump dependent upon winch used.

****ALL PRODUCTS SHIP RAW STEEL UNLESS NOTED****

Handmade One At A Time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GIVE US A CALL 559-392-3145
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 Old 08-24-2015, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
VKS Fab

We are finishing up our first run of these. They'll be shipping next week. And don't forget FREE SHIPPING until the end of the month!!!!

Handmade One At A Time

post #3 of 25 Old 08-25-2015, 11:28 AM Thread Starter
VKS Fab

A lot of guys have asked to see one with the winch hoop. Here are some pictures of the renderings. The tube gussets are not shown, but they are included and used on all of our hoops. We will have a real life model put together in the next day or so.

Handmade One At A Time

Last edited by JK Vick; 08-25-2015 at 11:32 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 Old 08-26-2015, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
VKS Fab

A couple guys inquired to see about the Warn Zeon fitting. It fits without issue. You also do not need to run any type of spacers and you do not have to relocate the vacuum pump either!!

Handmade One At A Time

Last edited by JK Vick; 08-26-2015 at 05:50 PM.
post #5 of 25 Old 08-26-2015, 06:11 PM Thread Starter
VKS Fab

Here are some pics of the Enforcer with the Winch Hoop. Let us know what you think!!

Handmade One At A Time

post #6 of 25 Old 09-05-2015, 12:00 PM
Granite Guru

I cancelled my order for a competitors bumper and placed my order for this one. Ordered it two months ago, before this one was available, and still no idea when it was going to be made or shipped. I hope you have enough in the first batch to send mine. Looking forward to it.
post #7 of 25 Old 09-05-2015, 03:53 PM
JKO Addict!

Looks good, really dig the sunk down winch look

2010 Mango 2dr 6spd Rubicon
PSC BFH front and rear, Warn 9.5cti with viking synth line, Rigid duallys, RROR full skid,
RK 2.5 max travel pro with RRDs, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, Tera 44 front, Tera 60 rear with 4.88s
post #8 of 25 Old 09-08-2015, 09:19 AM Thread Starter
VKS Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlegs View Post
I cancelled my order for a competitors bumper and placed my order for this one. Ordered it two months ago, before this one was available, and still no idea when it was going to be made or shipped. I hope you have enough in the first batch to send mine. Looking forward to it.
We appreciate the order! The base model's are built and in stock, they just need hoops. Your bumper will be headed you way in the next couple days.

Handmade One At A Time

post #9 of 25 Old 09-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Granite Guru

ordered the bumper and the Zeon to go with it. Hope it all fits together Can't wait to get it on, now I just need a matching rear bumper to go with it. I'll post pics when I get it all installed.
post #10 of 25 Old 09-08-2015, 05:18 PM

Ordered mine today with bull bar and fog light cut outs, thanks Vick! Can't wait to get it! In the meantime, looking forward to seeing pics of others who have installed this bumper.
post #11 of 25 Old 09-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Granite Guru

I think this is just what I have been looking for! Can't wait to see a couple pics of the bumper with winch hoop mounted up. Keep the awesome looking,quality products coming!

08 JKU 6.0 LC8 6L80 Atlas 2 39" KM3's on Trilogy race beadlocks, prorock 44,rcv's arb front. rock jock 60 rear 40spline shafts,arb 5.13's and a bunch of other stuff
post #12 of 25 Old 09-15-2015, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
VKS Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN2Deep View Post
Ordered mine today with bull bar and fog light cut outs, thanks Vick! Can't wait to get it! In the meantime, looking forward to seeing pics of others who have installed this bumper.
Not a problem!! Thanks for the order!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89yjon View Post
I think this is just what I have been looking for! Can't wait to see a couple pics of the bumper with winch hoop mounted up. Keep the awesome looking,quality products coming!
Appreciate it!! We had a whole bunch of them leave the shop today. We should be getting some installed pics rollin' in shortly.

Handmade One At A Time

post #13 of 25 Old 09-26-2015, 10:25 PM

Bumper arrived Friday. Test fit today. I love the look of this bumper! Going to get it powder-coated sometime this week.

I did have a small issue with the bolts on the backside of the bumper not lining up with the mounting holes on the frame horns. The bolt spacing on the bumper was approx 1/8"-1/4" narrower than the holes on the frame end. I ended up using a round file to elongate the medial side of all 8 bolt holes. After about 15 minutes, I was able to clearance the bolt holes enough for the mounts to line up.

Also, if you are keeping the vacuum pump in the stock location, and you are using the bumper with the fog light cut-outs, you will need to install the drivers side fog light before you bolt on the bumper.
Attached Images

post #14 of 25 Old 09-27-2015, 06:31 AM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

As usual Vic, beautiful design and excellent welds. Form and function to a T. That bumper should be in an art exhibit.

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2015
post #15 of 25 Old 09-28-2015, 10:10 AM Thread Starter
VKS Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN2Deep View Post
Bumper arrived Friday. Test fit today. I love the look of this bumper! Going to get it powder-coated sometime this week.

I did have a small issue with the bolts on the backside of the bumper not lining up with the mounting holes on the frame horns. The bolt spacing on the bumper was approx 1/8"-1/4" narrower than the holes on the frame end. I ended up using a round file to elongate the medial side of all 8 bolt holes. After about 15 minutes, I was able to clearance the bolt holes enough for the mounts to line up.

Also, if you are keeping the vacuum pump in the stock location, and you are using the bumper with the fog light cut-outs, you will need to install the drivers side fog light before you bolt on the bumper.
We're glad you like it!!

We apologize about the fitment issue. The problem is Jeep decided to make one of the holes on each side of the front fame horns an odd size. In the past we have used a slightly undersized 7/16" studs to accommodate this. However on this bumper we want to use the larger 1/2" studs. We fit a couple of these bumpers on different JK's and on one of them we had to enlarge the odd size hole to 1/2" using a drill bit. It is a tight fit however.

The upper left hole in the pic is the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
As usual Vic, beautiful design and excellent welds. Form and function to a T. That bumper should be in an art exhibit.
Thanks, we really appreciate it!!

Handmade One At A Time

Last edited by JK Vick; 09-30-2015 at 03:24 PM.
post #16 of 25 Old 09-30-2015, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
VKS Fab

Just a heads up, we just finished a big run of these. They are all ready to go (minus the hoop of your choice) and shipping within 48 hours!!!

Handmade One At A Time

post #17 of 25 Old 01-10-2016, 11:48 AM
Granite Guru

Hey Vick, any discount if we buy a front and rear bumper at the same time?

08 JKU 6.0 LC8 6L80 Atlas 2 39" KM3's on Trilogy race beadlocks, prorock 44,rcv's arb front. rock jock 60 rear 40spline shafts,arb 5.13's and a bunch of other stuff
post #18 of 25 Old 01-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Wheeler

Just what I need for my new warn winch kit. Great engineering/design and very clean installation finish. So how much for it?
post #19 of 25 Old 01-11-2016, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
VKS Fab

Quote:
Hey Vick, any discount if we buy a front and rear bumper at the same time?
The only discount we having going right now is free shipping. You'll be saving a decent amount of cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowender View Post
Just what I need for my new warn winch kit. Great engineering/design and very clean installation finish. So how much for it?
Visit ----> http://www.vksfab.com/product/enforcer-front-bumper/

Handmade One At A Time

post #20 of 25 Old 01-23-2016, 06:23 PM
Granite Guru

Mine went on easy. I guess I need to get some pix of it on here. Jeeps on the rack right now. I'm finally putting on the Dana 60's I bought in November.
post #21 of 25 Old 02-11-2016, 09:03 PM
Granite Guru

Here it is.
Attached Images

post #22 of 25 Old 02-14-2016, 03:40 PM
Granite Guru

Looks great! Do you have any pics from the top or side? Want to see how far it sticks out from the grill. Thanks!

post #23 of 25 Old 02-25-2016, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
VKS Fab

Quote:
Looks great! Do you have any pics from the top or side? Want to see how far it sticks out from the grill. Thanks!
There are some side-on shots on our website ---> http://www.vksfab.com/product/enforcer-front-bumper/

Handmade One At A Time

post #24 of 25 Old 02-25-2016, 07:35 PM
Granite Guru

Here is a side shot. I don't see how it could be any closer and still fit a winch in there.
Attached Images

post #25 of 25 Old 03-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlegs View Post
Here is a side shot. I don't see how it could be any closer and still fit a winch in there.
You are right. Looks great! I'm also drooling over your axles!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode