Stout Fabrication: ALUMINUM JKU Rocker Panel Protection - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 45 Old 06-07-2015, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Stout Fabrication: ALUMINUM JKU Rocker Panel Protection

JKU Rocker Panel Protection

Name:  Rocker Panel 2.jpg
Views: 2777
Size:  13.3 KB

After tons of requests for Rocker Guards, we have finally began production and they are ready to ship. These Rocker Guards are laser cut and CNC bent from 3/16" 6061-T6 Aluminum. They are bent to match the brake under the door keeping everything nice and tight against the body. These will protect the thin sheet metal against rocks, trees and other trail damage that can occur. Designed to be able to run with most of the sliders on the market, these add extra beef where it is needed and for those really hard hits that will make some sliders want to flex in to the body.

Name:  Rocker Panel 3.jpg
Views: 2708
Size:  15.9 KB

With most similar products on the market selling for around $200 for Steel and $280-$300 for Aluminum (plus shipping), our ALUMINUM Rock Guards are only $115 (2 Door) and $135 (4 Door) plus $30-$35 shipping nationwide. That gets a set of 3/16" ALUMINUM Rock Guards to your door for only $145-$170!!! To make it even better, we will offer free shipping on all orders of over 3 sets, so get together with some of your friends and save even more! Special pricing is available for 4x4 Shops and Jeep Clubs, please contact us for details.

Name:  Rocker Guard.jpg
Views: 2655
Size:  17.0 KB

These rocker guards ship bare and can be painted, powder coated or polished for an incredible finish. With all flush mount Stainless Steel hardware provided, you will have everything you need to get these mounted with the use of nutserts.

Bryce Stewart
Stout Fabrication
702-400-3021
http://www.stoutfabrication.com/4DoorRockerGuard/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 45 Old 06-08-2015, 02:01 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

That's a good price.

Kevin
post #3 of 45 Old 06-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Wheeler

2 doors?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 45 Old 06-08-2015, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

gt1guy- Thanks.. We'd have to agree. We have an amazing group of guys around us that all work their tails off and we collectively have the best interest of everyone in mind. With that dynamic, we are able to really get our costs down and still provide top quality parts without having to skimp. We would happily give up some of our margins to see people run our products and be able to sleep at night with happy customers.

conejo- We certainly have not forgotten about JK models!! We are always going to be a couple of weeks behind getting those parts to market, but we will have a bunch of parts popping in the coming weeks for both 2 door and 4 door models.

Bryce Stewart
Stout Fabrication
702-400-3021
post #5 of 45 Old 06-09-2015, 06:45 PM
Granite Guru

Very nice! Any plans in the works to make some b pillar armor that mates up to these?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
post #6 of 45 Old 06-09-2015, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Raisinhead- Right now we don't currently have plans to make B-Pillar protection but that doesn't mean that it couldn't happen. If we saw that there was enough demand, it wouldn't take much to do. And by enough demand, I mean that if we had a few folks folks that wanted them, we could get them done. Keep an eye out and we will let you know if we get in to them. We will be having several products coming out soon over the next couple of months from bumpers (welded and DIY), sliders and hopefully finish up a few other parts that we have been looking at! Thanks for the interest!!

Bryce Stewart
Stout Fabrication
702-400-3021
www.StoutFabrication.com
post #7 of 45 Old 06-10-2015, 01:49 AM
Granite Guru

Thanks for the quick response! I am looking forward to seeing what else you guys come up with.

post #8 of 45 Old 06-11-2015, 11:51 AM
Granite Guru

got any pictures of the finished product and not just cad images?
post #9 of 45 Old 06-13-2015, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

rjacobs- I should be able to get you some pictures here shortly of the product itself. We just finished our first run of them last week and as soon as they were done, they got shipped off to a shop out of state before we could even get pictures. We will have our next run done either Monday or Tuesday and I will be sure to snap a few pictures before we package them up.

For anyone interested in a set that can install and return some detailed images pretty quickly, let us know and we will get a set together and give you a little bit of love in the form of 10% off. Thanks to everyone that has E-Mailed or PMed us about these. We will hopefully have bumpers and a few other things coming out shortly. Lots of CAD work has been going on around here!

Bryce Stewart
Stout Fabrication
702-400-3021
www.StoutFabrication.com
post #10 of 45 Old 06-15-2015, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

HERE THEY ARE!!

We ran another small run of Rocker Panel Protection today and will be running more in the coming days, but I wanted to get a couple pictures up for people to see what we have in the way of quality of product. I don't have an finish mounted pictures yet, but we are working on that. We have our JKU in the shop doing a major overhaul on it, but we are a few weeks from having photos of it due to finalizing several new products, but I can guarantee an incredible fit and finish, or I wouldn't have taken them to production!

Anyone that is ready to pull the trigger, let me know and we will let these several sets go with 10% off to hopefully get some pictures and feedback. Thanks to everyone that has shown interest in these and keep your eyes pealed for more to come!
Name:  Finished Rocker.jpg
Views: 2101
Size:  23.4 KBName:  Finished Rocker-2.jpg
Views: 2179
Size:  29.8 KB
Bryce Stewart
Stout Fabrication
702-400-3021
KCH2OS likes this.
post #11 of 45 Old 06-17-2015, 02:05 PM
Wheeler

Any pictures of them installed? I'm definitely interested!

EDIT - Sorry, just read your last post. Either way, I'm subscribed so I can see when you have more pics
post #12 of 45 Old 08-26-2015, 05:57 AM
Granite Guru

Any installed pics?

post #13 of 45 Old 08-26-2015, 06:11 AM
Granite Guru

You should make rear corner armor to match. Especially for us 2 door guys since I hear Poison Spyder isn't making them anymore.

Front rocker armor sort of like the new Smittybilt armor would be cool as well.
post #14 of 45 Old 08-26-2015, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

We have our Rocker Panels back from Powder Coat but we have not installed them yet. We got preoccupied with a couple of other products which unfortunately have pushed getting these installed (I know I only need an hour... Leave me alone) off a bit, but we will definitely have an installed picture sometime next week. We are headed out for a hunt this weekend or they would be done, but we will have our sliders done and back from powder coat next week so we will get everything installed and get some photos off. They have really come out awesome, so I can't wait to get them installed. I will send off a couple of E-Mails to a couple of our dealers and see if they have any current installations going on that they can send pictures over of. Stay tuned, I promise there will be pictures shortly!
We have done 4 runs of these now, so they are out there... Anyone running a set that has any pictures, post them up.

Bryce Stewart
Stout Fabrication
702-400-3021
post #15 of 45 Old 11-06-2015, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Found this thread again and thought I would post up some pictures of the rockers. We have had these installed just about 2 months now on our rig and others have had them for slightly longer than that with very good success so far. Our rig is also running a set of our sliders underneath that are not finished and in production yet, but this is just to show you the rocker panel protection.

Name:  FullSizeRender (2).jpg
Views: 1541
Size:  106.1 KB

Let us know if you have any questions or would like to get a set on the way. We have them in stock and ready to go. All hardware is stainless and of course included. Thanks!!

Bryce Stewart
Stout Fabrication
702-400-3021
www.StoutFabrication.com
post #16 of 45 Old 11-06-2015, 06:43 PM
JKO Dickhead

Garage

looks stout !

snare, snare, cymbal !

Building a capable off road Jeep is easy...building a street legal one that you can drive two hours away to wheel and then drive to work the following morning is the challenge...
post #17 of 45 Old 11-06-2015, 07:53 PM
Granite Guru

No companies are giving the JK's any love..

SkullDaddyGraphics.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

2013 JK

post #18 of 45 Old 11-06-2015, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Asmmns: I see what you did there..

Tony_SS: Next time you are passing through Vegas with a 2-door, stop by and we will mock it up. I'll ship the set to you on my dime when I can get them finished. If I knew someone with a 2-door that was still in one piece, I would have them mocked up and a run done. Unfortunately, price wouldn't be much better than I can get these down to, but if I can get them done at $155ish, what kind of interest would there be?

Thanks for the bump fellas.

Bryce Stewart
Stout Fabrication
702-400-3021
post #19 of 45 Old 11-06-2015, 10:16 PM
Granite Guru

For $155 for a JK I would be down like a clown. Eyeing you 50" LED A pillar mount as well.

2014 JK Sport Anvil auto

COI

post #20 of 45 Old 11-07-2015, 12:48 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

akpostal: I am sure I can get some of these jammed out. These next couple weeks are crazy for me, but I will find some time on the weekends to work on them. I have the hard part finished, it is now just to track down a JK that I can mock up on for a couple hours. The Jeep dealership knows me alllll too well for coming to take a measurement or hold a part up to a fresh Jeep on the lot. Maybe I will steal my buddies wife's JK one of these nights and get them dialed in. Keep your eyes out and I will try to give updates.

Let me know when you are ready for those light brackets. I sold a ton locally the last couple days with SEMA being in town and people taking them home with them.

In the mean time.. Lets move some 4 door rocker guards!!

Bryce Stewart
Stout Fabrication
702-400-3021
post #21 of 45 Old 11-07-2015, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

JK ROCKER PANEL
Name:  FullSizeRender (3).jpg
Views: 1492
Size:  55.4 KB

Well, since the wife and dogs were already asleep, I made a quick trip to the local Dealership to pull some dimensions (its pretty quiet at 12:30am). I will see what I can come up with tomorrow, but I am sure that with a couple small adjustments, it will be time to do a production run. I know that I still need to add a couple holes and move a couple around, that will happen once I can see where they fall in relation to the pinch seams.

Its about time for you JK guys to either put up or shut up as they say. Everyone wants a set, no one will be the first one to pull the trigger and get a set.. Mark my words.

Bryce Stewart
Stout Fabrication
702-400-3021
KCH2OS likes this.
post #22 of 45 Old 11-08-2015, 09:53 PM
Granite Guru

With a little notice you can use my 2012 JK for mockup. I'm off Fri Sat Sun... it's lifted w/ 37"s but the body is stock.
post #23 of 45 Old 11-09-2015, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Ronson- Sounds good, I will keep you posted. I am going to be a couple of weeks until I can get it run on the laser, but I will definitely get in touch with you. I am assuming that you are in Vegas somewhere..?

If all goes well, we hope to have these shipping just after Thanksgiving, but definitely in time for Christmas.

We have moved a couple sets of 4 doors in the last few days, keep the orders coming, we currently have plenty in stock.

Bryce Stewart
Stout Fabrication
702-400-3021
post #24 of 45 Old 11-09-2015, 06:39 PM

Just a question. Why in the front do you have the 2 little tabs sticking up. Would you guys make some with the front top edge flat?
post #25 of 45 Old 11-09-2015, 06:53 PM
Rock God

I would be on jk rockers at that price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode