What's New:
No notable changes, same drivetrain as 2015 models

Discontinued colors:
Anvil
Baja Yellow
Sunset Orange
Tank

New colors: (partial)
Copper Brown (to be re-instated 11/03/2015)
Rhino (replaces Anvil)

Packages Continue

Hard Rock
Willy's Wheeler

New!

Name:  Screen Shot 2015-07-24 at 12.43.20 PM.png
Views: 6748
Size:  78.5 KB

Black Bear Edition

Carved into the side of a mountain high above the town of Telluride, Colorado is one of the most infamous 4x4 trails in the Rocky
Mountains – Black Bear Road. For decades, a sign placed at the top of the trail suggested “Jeeps Only”, and for good reason due to
the trail’s heart-pounding descent of sharp narrow switchbacks. With additional off-road equipment and rugged exterior styling the
Jeep Wrangler Black Bear Edition brings the thrill of navigating this challenging trail to everyday adventures.
Jeep 4x4 Components:
• Command-Trac® Transfer Case with 2.72:1 Ratio
• Dana 30 Front Axle & Heavy Duty Dana 44 Rear Axle
• 3.21 Axle Ratio and Optional 3.73 Axle Ratio
• 17” Mid-Gloss Black Wheels
• Goodyear® Wrangler Silent Armor Tires – P245/75R17 OWL
• Standard Front and Rear Black Tow Hooks
• Premium Off-Road Rock Rails
Exterior:
• Low Gloss Black Wrangler Hood Decal
• Low Gloss Black Grille with Mid-Goss Granite Crystal Jeep Badge
• Mid-Gloss Granite Crystal Bumper Appliques
• Premium Soft Top Standard, Black Spatter or Body Color Freedom Top®
Hardtop Optional
• Black Fuel Filler Door and Tail Lamp Guards
• Deep Tint Sunscreen Glass
• Optional Topographical hood decal with Black Bear pass trail coordinates
Interior:
• Black Sedoso Seat Fabric with Sport Mesh Inserts and Black Accent
Stitching
• Black Leather wrapped steering wheel with Black Accent Stitching
• Black Vinyl Wrapped Console Lid & Front Door Armrests with Black Accent
Stitching
• Power Convenience and Connectivity Group (including Sirius XM and
Uconnect® Hands Free Phone)
• Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror with LED Lamps for Enhanced Lighting
• All-weather Slush Mats

Base Prices 2dr/4dr

Sport $23,195 / $26,995

Sport S $ 26,095 / $30,195

Sahara $ 29,195 / $32,995

Rubicon $ 32,395 / $36,195

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps

Last edited by jdemonto; 07-24-2015 at 01:58 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 45 Old 06-02-2015, 12:37 PM
Granite Guru

I'm guessing Rhino is a lighter version of Anvil?
post #3 of 45 Old 06-02-2015, 01:03 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJLH View Post
I'm guessing Rhino is a lighter version of Anvil?
Its a mystery

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 45 Old 06-02-2015, 01:05 PM
Rock God

Garage

No diesel option?

post #5 of 45 Old 06-02-2015, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted View Post
No diesel option?
Lol no

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #6 of 45 Old 06-02-2015, 01:30 PM
Rock God

all those guys in 13, 14 and 15 who said they were waiting until 16 to get the diesel engine well they are just going to have to wait until 17 or 18 lol
post #7 of 45 Old 06-02-2015, 02:29 PM
Wheeler

Glad I got my Tank before it gets nixed.
post #8 of 45 Old 06-02-2015, 02:41 PM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!

The 2017 Jeep Wrangler 500 Abarth Edition in Marinara Red with IFS and a sport tuned suspension will feature a 2.0l Eco Diesel putting out a staggering 200hp and 210 ft. lbs. of torque.

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead0 View Post
Some folks are fine with being screwed over, perhaps finding confrontation to be more stressful than just living with whatever the problem is. These are excellent consumers, manufactured to the finest specifications.
Reformed Jeep addict... Jeepless for now.
post #9 of 45 Old 06-02-2015, 02:52 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
No diesel option?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdemonto View Post
Lol no
Good, because I didn't want a diesel and I bought a new 2015.

post #10 of 45 Old 06-02-2015, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Good, because I didn't want a diesel and I bought a new 2015.
Same here although I will be selling in a few months for a 2016

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #11 of 45 Old 06-02-2015, 06:34 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKCTAZ View Post
The 2017 Jeep Wrangler 500 Abarth Edition in Marinara Red with IFS and a sport tuned suspension will feature a 2.0l Eco Diesel putting out a staggering 200hp and 210 ft. lbs. of torque.
Don't give Sergio any ideas!

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”― Ronald Reagan
post #12 of 45 Old 06-02-2015, 07:22 PM
Wheeler

Good, no more Anvil. I don't want to see a bunch more that look like mine driving around. Bummed to see Tank getting nixed too.

Bummer on the diesel thing, I would like to see that. But I don't want to trade my anvil to get another color that isn't anvil (or tank) just to get a diesel.
post #13 of 45 Old 06-02-2015, 07:33 PM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!

I'm rooting for Marinara red in 2017!

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead0 View Post
Some folks are fine with being screwed over, perhaps finding confrontation to be more stressful than just living with whatever the problem is. These are excellent consumers, manufactured to the finest specifications.
Reformed Jeep addict... Jeepless for now.
post #14 of 45 Old 06-03-2015, 06:18 AM
Wheeler

Also heard warranty is going from 5/100 to 5/60 on powertrain.

Eric
Rhome,TX

'15 Anvil JKUS
TF 2.5"
Toyo OC 35"
Fuel Revolver 17"
4.56 gearing
post #15 of 45 Old 06-03-2015, 06:35 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekms377 View Post
Also heard warranty is going from 5/100 to 5/60 on powertrain.
Yes that is happening

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #16 of 45 Old 06-03-2015, 07:09 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Yes that is happening

Jason
that kind of tells me after 60,000 miles warranty work is costing Fiat too much money.
post #17 of 45 Old 06-03-2015, 07:30 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadmt View Post
that kind of tells me after 60,000 miles warranty work is costing Fiat too much money.
I don't think so, why offer a longer warranty if your competition isn't? It's called bean counters.

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #18 of 45 Old 06-03-2015, 07:57 AM
Rock God

Quote:
I don't think so, why offer a longer warranty if your competition isn't? It's called bean counters.

Jason
I guess to show faith in your vehicles. Seems like it would be a good strategy to stay at 100,000 miles when everyone else is cutting back to 60,000 miles especially if you were confident that there was not a big increase in warranty claims between 60-100,000 miles. I know when I bought my two new wranglers I was glad they had 100,000 mile warranties as I run out of miles before I run out of time. You make my point with the Bean counters statement.
post #19 of 45 Old 06-03-2015, 12:19 PM
JKO Addict!

And Tank gets added to the list of killer JK colors getting the one-and-done treatment.

Off the top of my head:
Granite Crystal
Charcoal Metallic
Sandstone
Steel Blue
Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
OKAY FUCKMOUTH.
post #20 of 45 Old 06-03-2015, 01:40 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by conejo View Post
Good, no more Anvil. I don't want to see a bunch more that look like mine driving around. Bummed to see Tank getting nixed too.

Bummer on the diesel thing, I would like to see that. But I don't want to trade my anvil to get another color that isn't anvil (or tank) just to get a diesel.
Me too I love my Anvil, but so does everyone else around here!

2017 should feature Fix It Again Tony red
post #21 of 45 Old 06-07-2015, 01:38 AM

post #22 of 45 Old 06-07-2015, 06:51 PM
Granite Guru

That article came out 3 months ago and doesn't mean much. Still don't know how the 8 speed auto will fit in the 2-door unless they stretch the wheelbase again.
post #23 of 45 Old 06-07-2015, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJLH View Post
That article came out 3 months ago and doesn't mean much. Still don't know how the 8 speed auto will fit in the 2-door unless they stretch the wheelbase again.
They build enough wranglers to create a modified version for the wrangler 238k a year

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #24 of 45 Old 06-07-2015, 07:19 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by conejo View Post
Good, no more Anvil. I don't want to see a bunch more that look like mine driving around.
This.

2014 JK Sport Anvil auto

COI

post #25 of 45 Old 06-08-2015, 08:41 AM
Granite Guru

Send a message via Yahoo to Squirrel Killer

Dont forget Commando. That imo is one of the best colors out there...maybe why i bought one in '13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlgrav182 View Post
And Tank gets added to the list of killer JK colors getting the one-and-done treatment.

Off the top of my head:
Granite Crystal
Charcoal Metallic
Sandstone
Steel Blue
Tank

2013 Commando Green Sport S
TF 2.5", RK Control Arms, Gobi Stealth Rack, Level 8 Tracker Pro on 35's, TruckLite LEDs, TrailDash
-Sean
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode