Evobaskets, your cargo carrying solution! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 04-08-2015, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Evobaskets, your cargo carrying solution!

We have been long term lurkers/occasional posters under our personal user names but we wanted to now launch our new company Evobaskets.

Evobaskets is a unique cargo carrying basket that fits in the standard 2" receiver hitch of most vehicles. What makes us unique is a few of our features:
1. Height and depth adjustable, with our standard hitch assembly we offer over 12" of height adjustment and 4 "depth" locations, so you can move the basket away from your bumper to clear a spare tire or rear lift gate or slide further in to keep tight with the rear bumper. This also allows to improve departure angles for offroad use or even lower for extreme lifted mall crawlers needing easier access to the basket.

2. Strength, our patent pending load carrying design allows us to know that this basket will carry the manufactures recommended max load of 500lb and know the basket will last.

3. Our patent pending modular design, our basket system has 6 identical accessory mounting locations around the basket to allow you the user to "customize" the basket for your needs. Currently we have a full line of fishing accessories but are working on additional accessories for camping and tailgating to name a few. We even offer a cart kit which you can add to your basket to quickly turn the basket into a utility cart to use for yard work, walking to the beach, pumpkin picking, what ever your heart desires

4. Weight, our base basket weighs in just under 30 pounds while still being able to carry 500lbs. The basket itself is aluminum while the hitch is steel (the hitch assembly actually weighs more then our basket).

5. We are 100% manufactured in the US (PA to be specific). All our baskets start to finish are hand made and hand TIG welded in PA, we are not simply shipping baskets in from over seas and re-packaging here in the US with "made in USA" stickers slapped on, these are built right here!

6. We powder coat all our baskets, standard color is gray but we custom coat to your needs, standard colors like black we can customize at no charge, one off colors could require a slight up charge (like pearl white)

7. Size, the basket was designed around the large Coleman 150qt cooler and fits nice and tight. Rough inside dimensions are 44" wide by 19" deep.

Please check our website out for more details www.evobaskets.com and like us on facebook!

As a JKO special for the month of April while we finalize our e-commerce site call us and mention you saw the thread on JKO and receive 10% off and free shipping.

Now on to some photos, please give us feedback, we have been at many fishing/outdoor shows with phenomenal feedback and are now moving into our long term niche/hobby the offroad and Jeep worlds!
Attached Images

Evobaskets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 04-08-2015, 07:20 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quick picture of our cart option as well, the cart will easily still slide into your receiver hitch for transport or simply with 3 pins remove the handle tires and axle and you are back to a standard cargo basket.
Attached Images

Evobaskets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 18 Old 04-08-2015, 07:39 AM
JKO Addict!

Very cool and love the cart idea. I am the beach Sherpa in our family

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

www.4x4s-pod.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 Old 04-08-2015, 08:49 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Thanks for the compliment, I see you are in "central jersey", we actually distribute out of Flemington, if you ever wanted to check out the product in person please let me know and we can arrange something. We also offer the cart with a tire upgrade to the sand floatation tires!!!

Evobaskets

post #5 of 18 Old 04-08-2015, 09:29 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fklein6768 View Post
Very cool and love the cart idea. I am the beach Sherpa in our family

agreed, the cart option is pretty awesome.

I think this thing is finally coming together. Still Needed: drive shafts, frame mount rails...then done son! For a while...
post #6 of 18 Old 04-08-2015, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

The cart actually comes with pins to replace the bolts normally used to hold the hitch to the basket so when you get where you are going two quick pins and the hitch comes off, or can be flipped around and stowed nicely underneath the basket. You can still add rod holders to the basket with the cart kit installed. I'll be getting more pics and videos up on the website early next week and will keep this thread updated as well.

Thanks again for the compliments!

Evobaskets

post #7 of 18 Old 04-08-2015, 10:52 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evobaskets View Post
Thanks for the compliment, I see you are in "central jersey", we actually distribute out of Flemington, if you ever wanted to check out the product in person please let me know and we can arrange something. We also offer the cart with a tire upgrade to the sand floatation tires!!!
That would be awesome. Have meetings pretty often in Flemington and hit Jakes post most times Definetly interested in the cart setup. Lots of long soccer weekends that require iced beverages also.

www.4x4s-pod.com
post #8 of 18 Old 04-08-2015, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

[QUOTE=Fklein6768;3259626]That would be awesome. Have meetings pretty often in Flemington and hit Jakes post most times Definetly interested in the cart setup. Lots of long soccer weekends that require iced beverages also.
[QUOTE]

Hahahaha the funny thing, as one of the company owners I have a cart simply for soccer tournaments, never the beach as I always drive onto IBSP. Let me know when you are in town, I know Jakes well!

Evobaskets

post #9 of 18 Old 04-13-2015, 07:02 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Took some shots this weekend which really show the Evobaskets advantage, ground clearance and improved departure angles. Also for reference the spare tire in the pictures is a 295 spare spaced out about 3/4" from the rear bumper.
Attached Images

Evobaskets

post #10 of 18 Old 04-13-2015, 07:07 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

And two more for now for the fishermen out there, this basket is just about as loaded as it gets:
Basket
Pair of tapered 3 holders
Pair of angled short rod holders for rigging/baiting
Pair of angled long rod holders for angling your long heavers backwards
Extra level 3 rod holder
Bait bucket holder
Cooler lid hold down/cutting board
Attached Images

Evobaskets

post #11 of 18 Old 04-17-2015, 08:19 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Happy Friday, figured I would throw some pics up of how easy the cart is to use:
1. Install hitch assembly using two supplied pins
2. Fold handle down
3. Install in vehicle hitch
4. Remove tires axle and handle (if desired)
5. Drive away!
Attached Images

Evobaskets

post #12 of 18 Old 04-28-2015, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

For anyone (in the NJ area at least) looking to check out the product line we will be at IBSP Saturday afternoon into the evening with product on hand. Look for a white JKU with our table set up as well.

Evobaskets

post #13 of 18 Old 04-28-2015, 11:06 AM
JKO Addict!

Just need to make a decision on which tires to run but plan on one of these shortly.

Will you be wetting a line also?

www.4x4s-pod.com
post #14 of 18 Old 04-28-2015, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fklein6768 View Post
Will you be wetting a line also?

That is my plan as of now, fishing is starting to turn on and hoping the warm trend this week brings some of the big boys up the coast, tides are not great but worth a shot.

If it helps I can show you clearance on my jeep, I am running a 295 spare, I would have to look up the wheel offset but I do have it spaced out about 1" total at the bottom to clear the bumper.

Evobaskets

post #15 of 18 Old 04-28-2015, 07:36 PM
Granite Guru

Which beach access road do you fish near?
post #16 of 18 Old 04-29-2015, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Generally I head out the ramp just south of the bathing beaches and head south and look for a promising looking hole, usually find myself somewhere in the area of the old house. I will have a table set up with an Evobaskets table cloth with our logo behind the jeep so I "should" be easy to spot.

Evobaskets

post #17 of 18 Old 05-04-2015, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Evobaskets is pleased to announce two shops in NJ now carrying our product line with displays in their showrooms:
OK4WD in Stewartsville NJ
Grumpy's Bait and Tackle in Seaside NJ.

Additionally Hatteras Jack in Rodanthe NC is a dealer and has a cart in his showroom as well.

Please stop by one of these retailers and check them out!

Evobaskets

post #18 of 18 Old 06-15-2015, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Evobaskets will be present at the NJ Jeep Invasion this weekend 06/19-06/21 with a booth on the beach the 20th and 21st. Stop by to check us out!

Evobaskets

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode