Frnt bumper came in today - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 05-19-2009, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Frnt bumper came in today

I ordered XRC front and rear with tire carrier last thursday and they werent even supposed to be shipped untill the 25th but looks like Smittybilt was ahead of the game on the front anyway. I got a smokin deal on them too but didnt wanna post anything up untill I actually got my hands on them. Just figured I would give everyone a heads up on them I got them from JC Whitney to my door for $1030 and a free $25gift certificate. Right now they have a free shipping deal (for anything over $100) and I used this promo code BAWBEX9 (which is suppose to be good till end of month for anyone who needs it) for an extra 20% off came to -$260. I gotta say one thing they packed the heck outa these thing for shipping Just thought some of you might be able to take advantage of the promo code
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 05-19-2009, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Attached Images

post #3 of 8 Old 05-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Rock God

Intrested to hear how the rear goes on. Mine was a PITA and a few others had to grind/cut to get it to fit. Then others have had no problems. Dont know if it's inconsistancy on their part or Jeeps part yet.

nah nah nah nah nah nah, I made you eat your parents - E.Cartman
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 05-19-2009, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I always expect the worse but for the price savings I could buy a plasma cutter and make it fit LOL
post #5 of 8 Old 05-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Granite Guru

Promo code doesn't work.

2008 Red Rock Rubicon Unltd 6spd dual top
post #6 of 8 Old 05-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule'Con View Post
Promo code doesn't work.
code worked for me, but i cannot find the front bumper for the JK.

the rear bumper with carrier is only $651.99 shipped!

i just got the front for $550 at 4wheelparts. it would only be $400 for the front!!!

damn it... screwed again! (not that the 4wp price is bad, but the $150 plus another $50 from me would have bought HID lights for this bumper)

performance mods: 3.5" Rock Krawler Mid-Arm lift, ProComp MX-6 shocks, 35 x 12.50 Super Swamper SSRs, 17x8.5" Procomp 9001s in Knight Chrome with 4.5" backspace, Bulldog Fab rear bumper with tire carrier, Smittybilt XRC front bumper, cooltech muffler relocate

appearance mods: budget grille mod, painted A/C rings, made side markers into blinkers, removed "Jeep" front bling.
post #7 of 8 Old 05-20-2009, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTpusher View Post
code worked for me, but i cannot find the front bumper for the JK.

the rear bumper with carrier is only $651.99 shipped!

i just got the front for $550 at 4wheelparts. it would only be $400 for the front!!!

damn it... screwed again! (not that the 4wp price is bad, but the $150 plus another $50 from me would have bought HID lights for this bumper)
Sorry I should have listed part numbers as the front bumper doesnt show on their site or catalog but after an hour on the phone one of their reps tracked it down for me. ZX532052F = front bumper with hoop = $399 shipped after 20% off ZX532054F =rear with carrier 651.99 SHIPPED WITH 20% OFF. There is a $12.00 a piece heavy handling fee for the bumpers. But getting the back one gives you a free $25 gift card so it all comes out in the wash. Took me a few days a couple hours each to search out the front bumper and track down a promo code so I figured i would get as much use as possible and help some of you guys out...
post #8 of 8 Old 05-20-2009, 12:16 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule'Con View Post
Promo code doesn't work.
Not 100 % sure why but It didnt work one time for me when I was checking a price after rebate on something else. ???? very possible that it could have been because purchase amount was less then $100 ????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode