i know its been done but sorry anyway - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 05-14-2009, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

i know its been done but sorry anyway

ok so i am dumb and lazy so bear with me! i want to put on a set of 18x9 rockstar xd775 rims and i am thinking of 33's to go with them. The only reason for the 33's is i dont really wanna lift it but will if need to so my questions are what should i do? lift 2 inches to fit 33's and the rims i want but if i do that should i just go with 35's remember that i will not be wheeling jus a pavement pounder really. please help and one last ?... i have found the rims for 175 each is that good?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-14-2009, 07:41 PM

The 2" lift is what I run but I have to tell if your absolutely positive your not going to wheel it 2" should be fine but I wish I would have just done the 4.5" BDS lift the first time instead of doing it twice! Don't get me wrong my 2" lift does fine but I wish I just would have went bigger the first time.

Ordered 10/26/11
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
4.10 gears
Max tow
5 speed auto.

sold 08 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
4.88 yukon gears-Front & Rear Auburn electric Lockers
33x12.50x18 Toyo M/T's KMC Rockstars, 2" BDS lift and 9500 shocks, 10# Power tank, mirror relocators, 36"hi-lift jack and mount. PIAA lights, rock sliders, best top safari top evap skid.
post #3 of 4 Old 05-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchmelo View Post
ok so i am dumb and lazy so bear with me! i want to put on a set of 18x9 rockstar xd775 rims and i am thinking of 33's to go with them. The only reason for the 33's is i dont really wanna lift it but will if need to so my questions are what should i do? lift 2 inches to fit 33's and the rims i want but if i do that should i just go with 35's remember that i will not be wheeling jus a pavement pounder really. please help and one last ?... i have found the rims for 175 each is that good?
If your not going to wheel it 33's will fit with no lift I was running 35's with no lift for 3 months with no on road problems Ill find some pics.

.[___]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(OllllllO)
{}--o{}
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 05-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Rock God

stock with 35's

.[___]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(OllllllO)
{}--o{}
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode