4wd.com sale? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 05-11-2009, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

4wd.com sale?

Just found out 4wd.com is having a sale on wheels, alot of the procomps are at 25% off. Which is like getting one free !! Just wanted to give a heads up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 05-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Rock God

I would shop the sales prices since they usually raise theirs before the "sale".

James

JKOWNERS Member Discount Available at:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the link to automatically apply the current offer!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow us on:

post #3 of 7 Old 05-12-2009, 02:05 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDM Offroad View Post
I would shop the sales prices since they usually raise theirs before the "sale".

James
No kidding ? That's just wrong.!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 05-12-2009, 04:37 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDM Offroad View Post

James
Yep, what he said.

4WheelParts does the same thing with the Pro Comp tires.

'07 Rubicon
post #5 of 7 Old 05-12-2009, 08:09 AM
Granite Guru

4wd parts sucks along with their ProComp product line IMO! They would steal from your grandmother or duaghter and not look back!
post #6 of 7 Old 05-14-2009, 12:54 AM
Granite Guru

Before buying procomp wheels and tires you better check the availability of what you want. I ordered some procomp rims in November of 2008 only to find out they were backordered and constantly got the excuse that they would be in in three weeks.....yea right. November turned into December, December turned into January, etc.... Then called procomp direct and they finally told me the rims I ordered are on backorder till May. I waited till April of 09 and checked on my order to make sure they are still going to be shipped in May and got another new backorder date of July 09 sometime. Pissed me off enough and cancelled my order because I was patient enough about the backorder from Procomp items bought from 4WD and wasn't spending the whole summer without my new tires and rims that were supposed to be already installed back in December. I eventually order something different from another business and not procomp. I myself won't do any businesses with or buy anything from them anymore because of this.

Teraflex 4" Lift with 8 Flexarms - Mickey Thompson Classic Locks - 35" Goodyear MTR with Kevlar - Shrockworks Mid Width Front Bumper - Shrockworks Full Width Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier - SkidRow Oil/Tranny skid plate - Rock Hard 4x4 JK Evap Canister Skid Plate - Coast Front and Read Driveshaft - Teraflex Front/Rear Differential Covers - Superchip Flashpaq - Mile Marker 9500 - KC SlimLights - ARB on-board air/CB/Ham radio - Yukon 5.13 - Sleeved and Gussets

Last edited by GL08JK; 05-14-2009 at 12:59 AM.
post #7 of 7 Old 05-14-2009, 06:12 AM
Granite Guru

Yeah - they suck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode