LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 05-03-2009, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

"USED" MBRP JK rack

Here's the MBRP rack

Quote:
Being "USED"

JIMBO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Man, you gotta have style

"YELLOW JEEP No. 683"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 05-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

fawkin' awesome, i am so jealous. beautiful pic. best setup i've ever seen. looks like you are ready for an expedition now. i know you had a good time.

Edit: hey Jimbo, here's a quote from me off of another board where Steve was asking for ideas for accesories.

Steve,
I think you should add some type of brackets to the vertical support tubes on the sides of the jeep. There is enough room there to carry one or possibly two of the new style flat plastic gas containers. Or use for water in the same type containers.
The Expedition One™ Geri™ can (Fuel Pack) is made from from a hi-density polymer plastic and comes with a self enclosed flex spout with a sure seal anti-vibration fuel cap. Designed to handle loads of up to 800lbs of gear stacked on top of it. Dimensions 34" X 13.5" X 3.25".

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2015

Last edited by RubiCajun; 05-03-2009 at 05:27 PM.
post #3 of 6 Old 05-03-2009, 05:18 PM
Granite Guru

Nice setup especially since its being "used".

2008 Red Rock Rubicon Unltd 6spd dual top
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 05-03-2009, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Thanx Rubi, your suggestion is an excellent idea and if MBRP isn't able to materalize on it, be it side or top, I would think we could come up with an idea using the "extra" 5/16 threaded sections, of the upper bars-for the adjustable crossbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
fawkin' awesome, i am so jealous. beautiful pic. best setup i've ever seen. looks like you are ready for an expedition now. i know you had a good time.

Edit: hey Jimbo, here's a quote from me off of another board where Steve was asking for ideas for accesories.

Steve,
I think you should add some type of brackets to the vertical support tubes on the sides of the jeep. There is enough room there to carry one or possibly two of the new style flat plastic gas containers. Or use for water in the same type containers.
The Expedition One™ Geri™ can (Fuel Pack) is made from from a hi-density polymer plastic and comes with a self enclosed flex spout with a sure seal anti-vibration fuel cap. Designed to handle loads of up to 800lbs of gear stacked on top of it. Dimensions 34" X 13.5" X 3.25".
JIMBO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"YELLOW JEEP No. 683"
post #5 of 6 Old 05-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Granite Guru

I really like the looks of these racks, thanks for posting a pic of it being "used"

Blacked out 07 JKUR, safari straps, Treadwright 35's on stock rims and Spydertrax spacers, stubbied front bumper, trimmed flares, 2" body lift, 2" spacers in front with 1" spacers in rear, Gen Right Tire carrier, more to come!
post #6 of 6 Old 05-04-2009, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Thanx Badd Andy, mine ain't stock anymore and now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badd Andy View Post
I really like the looks of these racks, thanks for posting a pic of it being "used"
------------------I'M BROKE-----------------------

JIMBO

"YELLOW JEEP No. 683"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode