For such a "simple" mod it sure is a pain in the ass.
I got the front ones in fine - no problem. But the one on the damn fender flares are killing me. I got the old one out - not much trouble after reading the instructions. Then COULD NOT get the new one to clip in. I had the inner fender pulled back plenty. As a matter of a fact - I BROKE IT.
I still couldn't get the new one in and knew I'd prolly break the other side too so I decided to put the stocker back in and be done for the day. I couldn't get that top clip to pop in with the stock piece either. I got it wedged in pretty good without the clip and then buttoned it back up.
Maybe I'll try again some other day but damn - this is stupid.