TWF 50" Lightbar GIVEAWAY!!!! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Owner: TWF

TWF 50" Lightbar GIVEAWAY!!!!

TWF has made a big splash into the LED market this year. We started out with our "Trail Series" LED bars which are on our site. The Trail Series bars allow one to get a lot of light without spending a lot of money. We are now releasing our new "ProSeries" Led bars. They put out more light and can flat take a beating. These bars are for the person who puts their rig to the test and wants a product that will work in everything, even -50 temps. These lights are a great fit for Ultra 4 buggys and the person that wants the best of the best. The MSRP of the 50" ProSeries bar that is being given away is 1399.99 We will be running a JKO special on the ProSeries that will allow you guys to buy under MSRP price with a special code that will be on our site. Stay tuned in as we will make the prices and links public in the next few days. We would like to thank you guys for all of your support over the years and this is the only way I know how to show you guys what it means to us.

http://www.trailworthyfab.com/50-Pro...Light-Bar.html

We have been beating on this product behind the scenes for a long time now (on the TWF buggy). It has held up to all of our tests.

Trail Worthy Fab is going to donate a new ProSeries 50" LED light bar to one lucky winner of JKO.

Here are the few simple rules.

#1. You must have a star next to your name. If you don't have one and you want a chance to win then you need to buy one so you can have the same chance everyone else does.

#2. Post up in this thread with the reason you wish to win or a simple reply.

#3. THERE IS ONLY ONE POST PER PERSON, IF YOU POST MORE THAN ONCE WE WILL NOT PICK YOU!

#4. TWF is giving away a very high dollar item. It is up to the winner to pay for the freight to get it to their door from our zip of 67210 (or pick it up at our shop)

#5. I don't know what number 5 is but I'm going to leave it open so I can make up my own rule if someone is being a d!ck.

#6. After 30 days the winner will be announced

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TWF Double Beadlock wheels, Pitbull Tires Vendor, Raceline Wheels Vendor, Marsh Racing Wheels Vendor, Poison Spyder Vendor, Custom Splice Winch Rope Vendor, Cheap LED Light Bars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 08:47 PM
JKO Addict!

Because it is kick butt and thank you for the chance
post #3 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 08:49 PM
Wheeler

#2. Having a 50" lightbar would be sweet!! Thanks for the opportunity!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 08:49 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I want to know what it feels like to get something for nothing without committing a crime.

The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.-Thomas Paine

See Garage for Mods
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 08:57 PM
V8 dreams

I'm in because with this light I can avoid animals, and the ever so scary question...

....did I accidentally leave my good weed in here, or did I hit another skunk??

Vandy

2010 Silver JKU
post #6 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Wheeler

Garage

It would be so cool to win this for me because I'm sitting on a stock JK at the moment. I do have a 2.5" Teraflex lift waiting for me when I get back from being deployed. I could really use some light for running around the trails at night. Plus I would totally be a great pitch man for TWF.

Happy to be here. Proud to serve.

BUILD/WISH LIST[X]2.5" TERAFLEX COIL LIFT, [ ]315/75-16 GOODYEAR WRANGLER DURATRACS
[X]1.5" SPIDER TRACKS WHEEL SPACERS, [ ]SIDESTEP/ROCKSLIDERS, [X]FRONT WINCH BUMPER, [ ]9500LB OR BIGGER WINCH, [ ]REAR BUMPER (WURX?), [ ]MODDED FENDER FLARES, [ ]LIGHTS, LIGHTS, AND MORE LIGHTS, [X]ANTENNAX STUBBY ANTENNA
post #7 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 09:05 PM
Rock God

Garage

I feel I deserve this because A. It's awesome and B. I'm awesome and C. Awesome + Awesome just makes things even Awesomer.

'09 JKUR. Metal Cloak overlines, TF 3" LA, 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers, Home built winch bumper, custom built sliders, RK Drag Link and HD Pro Tie rod, Adams front shaft, TF Big Brakes, Speed Bumps, Warn M8000
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
post #8 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Rock God

I am in need of this BRIGHT light because I am partially blind in one eye and we all know how well the jK headlights light up the night!!! This would make our night time adventures soooo much easier!!!

Sent from my iBrick
post #9 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 09:07 PM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!

I love rule #5! I'm in because i'm a light whore and I want more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead0 View Post
Some folks are fine with being screwed over, perhaps finding confrontation to be more stressful than just living with whatever the problem is. These are excellent consumers, manufactured to the finest specifications.
Reformed Jeep addict... Jeepless for now.
post #10 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 09:11 PM
VKS Fab

Because I like to party

Handmade One At A Time

GIVE US A CALL 559-392-3145
post #11 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 09:18 PM
JKO Addict!

I'm definitely in. Would love to add it to my new build. Currently no lights on there, and I think this is an amazing giveaway.

Greg
post #12 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 09:28 PM
ADDICTION II build begins....

Thank you for the chance to win....can definitely use this for night runs and going camping (and hunting once I get back to the mainland)!

Since this will go into September.....IF I WIN THIS, I will add my Delta hood mounted light bar as a give-away gift to the winner of the October Ride of the Month (Stock Class)!

U.S. Army
post #13 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Wheeler

i want the light so i can piss off my people that drive at me with their high beams on
post #14 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Owner: TWF

This light is a Combo light. It has flood Led's on the outside and spot LED's in the middle. Not only will it light the road for as far as you can see in front of you but it will also light up the ditch with the floods on the outside. I have found the LED bars that run a combo to work great in all situations.

TWF Double Beadlock wheels, Pitbull Tires Vendor, Raceline Wheels Vendor, Marsh Racing Wheels Vendor, Poison Spyder Vendor, Custom Splice Winch Rope Vendor, Cheap LED Light Bars
post #15 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 09:57 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Thanks for the chance. Out here in the Desert, all we do is night wheeling and this would be sweet!

[
post #16 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Granite Guru

I'm in. This would be perfect for desert runs.
post #17 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 10:50 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to venom

Because it would compliment my 20" TWF bar and give me even more light for catching critters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Wife
I might just go crazy and kill you in your sleep, instead of just planning it.
post #18 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 11:43 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Because it would make a great early graduation present. I feel my presence on this forum is a gift to all of you, so you can return the favor

For real though, thanks for the opportunity. You guys are AWESOME

Will: 2010 2-Door Rubicon: Check my garage for details

ΣX

Order from River City Offroad
post #19 of 293 Old 08-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Rock God

Garage

To save the lives of animals and children all over the rocky mountain region, I've been driving in the dark!
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345531887.693783.jpg
Views: 1879
Size:  56.6 KB

homebuilt JK - blood, sweat, lemonade. renamed LOOSE NUTS
post #20 of 293 Old 08-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Granite Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to demeeder

I'm in. Thanks for the chance to win. I promise I will NEVER use this to scare the bajesus out of a slow driver in front of me

2009 4dr Rubicon | 35" | 3.5" Rock Krawler Mid-Arm
post #21 of 293 Old 08-21-2012, 12:20 AM
Wheeler

Garage

Thanks for doing this! I don't have any lights yet, so winning this would be awesome! 8)

2011 JKU Rubicon | Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
[x] 35" DuraTracs on 17" V-Tec Raptors
[Discount Tire Direct]
[x] RK 2.5" Max Travel + Bilsten 5100s [Trail Concepts]
post #22 of 293 Old 08-21-2012, 02:01 AM
Rock God

Garage

It would be great to be mistaken for a low flying UFO.
Plus I could save money instead of my wife having to lay in a tanning booth I could just stand her in front of the light and blast her for 15 seconds!

You smell that?
post #23 of 293 Old 08-21-2012, 03:32 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Thanks TWF!

I'd like to win this light because I've always wanted my rig to be bright enough to see into tomorrow.

I think this thing is finally coming together. Still Needed: drive shafts, frame mount rails...then done son! For a while...
post #24 of 293 Old 08-21-2012, 03:43 AM
Rock God

Garage

I could use this to scare away the jersey devil when running the pines at night. Thanks for the chance to make my path brighter.

Sent from the Island of Misfit Toys

aka- Brian

08' JKU on 38's... parted out and SOLD
13' JKU Rubi... On HOLD, 04' LJ to suppliment
Rise and Rise Again Until Lambs Become Lions
post #25 of 293 Old 08-21-2012, 03:53 AM
Rock God

Because there is no such thing as "enough lights" on a jeep...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode