The Nemesis Industries Projects Build Thread - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 Old 08-14-2012, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage
The Nemesis Industries Projects Build Thread

Here at Nemesis we regularly take on big project builds...this thread will feature ones we've done in the past, and will give updates on the current ones we're working on.

To get started here's a project build you've probably seen at events, or around the web before...Warn's "Big Red"...a shortened 4-door (by Burnsville) with custom Warn/Nemesis bumper reworks, a Burnsville 5.7 truck motor, Nemesis Flares, Nemesis Rockers, and one heck of a one off Nemesis roll cage! We completed this build about a year ago and are very proud to see the reaction it gets when Warn shows up at an event sporting our blood sweat and tears!

NEMESIS INDUSTRIES
INDUSTRY'S FIRST ALL ALUMINUM PRODUCT LINE
(303) 974-2460

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Follow us on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 Old 08-14-2012, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage

Here's a few photoshopped pics of our 2012 Sema Project JK-8...looks fantastic in white with argent Nemesis armor!

NEMESIS INDUSTRIES
(303) 974-2460

Follow us on
post #3 of 47 Old 08-14-2012, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage

Here's a project we completed with a 6.7vvt Hemi conversion we did here at Nemesis.
This build received:
1. Nemesis Notorious flares with the Skeletos Upgrade, providing unmatched strength but low weight.
2. Nemesis Billy Rockers, the most effective rocker protection available..only 90lbs a set!
3. Nemesis Atlas T-Case Shifter Re-location Bracketry.
4. Nemesis Dual Battery Tray, which allows better engine cooling, and more usable space.
5. A 550HP 6.7 Hemi VVT by Burnsville West!

NEMESIS INDUSTRIES
(303) 974-2460

Follow us on
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 47 Old 08-14-2012, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage

Before the Nemesis/Burnsville West Treatment:

After the Nemesis/Burnsville West Treatment:

NEMESIS INDUSTRIES
(303) 974-2460

Follow us on
post #5 of 47 Old 08-14-2012, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage

Here's another 6.7 Hemi JK from the archives! Burnsville, Nemesis, and Burnsville West pulled off one hell of build before 2011's EJS!

As usual, Nemesis Armor, Hutchinson Double Beadlocks, Teraflex Long Arm.

Not so usual: 6.7L Hemi VVT (which is a stroked and bored 5.7L VVT), 40's on a very minimal lift.

NEMESIS INDUSTRIES
(303) 974-2460

Follow us on
post #6 of 47 Old 08-14-2012, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage

Here is a picture of Paul Herrera, owner of Nemesis Industries / Burnsville West, during our video shoot after the Dyno run of this Supercharged 6.7 Hemi. This methanol injected Jeep is pushing 12lbs of boost and putting 575 ft lbs to the rear wheels and over 525hp. This puts flywheel numbers around 700 hp and 750 ft lbs of torque.

The engine compartment. From this angle, you can see the Magnuson Supercharger and all the custom aluminum bracketry.

This angle does a good job of depicting the amount of work it took to pull this conversion together. The only factory part left under the hood is the abs tray, which is buried under the S-Pod Mount.

NEMESIS INDUSTRIES
(303) 974-2460

Follow us on
post #7 of 47 Old 08-14-2012, 03:01 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Nice builds! Your flares are top of the list on my new 2 door build.

My Build Thread ~

NE Trail Ride Thread ~

Want Jeep Mods? Marcus Has It!! ~ River City Offroad
Adrenaline Offroad
~ Best Jeep shop in the Washington DC area!![/COLOR]
post #8 of 47 Old 08-14-2012, 06:16 PM
JKO Addict!

Pure sexyness!!! For your white sema build i imagine those are the odyssey flares if so would my jeep have the same coverage with a D44, 1.5" spacers and 12.5" wheel? I am getting ready to order your flares i just cant decide on which ones, and this pic helps out a lot. TIA

2010 Mango 2dr 6spd Rubicon
PSC BFH front and rear, Warn 9.5cti with viking synth line, Rigid duallys, RROR full skid,
RK 2.5 max travel pro with RRDs, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, Tera 44 front, Tera 60 rear with 4.88s
post #9 of 47 Old 08-14-2012, 07:01 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

that blue 2 door brings the win. i still remember it when it was teraflex's ride before its mor recent iteration. what a great build. Got more pics of it?

1972 Commando on Tons & 40s
post #10 of 47 Old 08-14-2012, 10:10 PM
JKO Addict!

All sexy builds. I'm a big fan of the flares too.

Greg
post #11 of 47 Old 08-14-2012, 11:13 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Very cool, I'll be tracking this thread

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #12 of 47 Old 08-15-2012, 07:38 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguyhasadd42 View Post
Pure sexyness!!! For your white sema build i imagine those are the odyssey flares if so would my jeep have the same coverage with a D44, 1.5" spacers and 12.5" wheel? I am getting ready to order your flares i just cant decide on which ones, and this pic helps out a lot. TIA
Those are indeed Odyssey flares. The tire coverage on your jeep's set up would be very similar to these pictures. If it helps you visualize the tire coverage better, the Odyssey flares are closer to stock width and tire coverage than our Notorious flares.

NEMESIS INDUSTRIES
(303) 974-2460

Follow us on
post #13 of 47 Old 08-15-2012, 07:39 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joneszj View Post
that blue 2 door brings the win. i still remember it when it was teraflex's ride before its mor recent iteration. what a great build. Got more pics of it?
I'll see if a can dig some more pics up for you!

Ian

NEMESIS INDUSTRIES
(303) 974-2460

Follow us on
post #14 of 47 Old 08-15-2012, 09:59 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis Industries View Post
Those are indeed Odyssey flares. The tire coverage on your jeep's set up would be very similar to these pictures. If it helps you visualize the tire coverage better, the Odyssey flares are closer to stock width and tire coverage than our Notorious flares.
Thanks, I think I am gonna have to go with the odyssey flares over the notorious do to the coverage laws but I haven't made up my mind quite yet. I will surely let you know when I am ready to order!!!

PSC BFH front and rear, Warn 9.5cti with viking synth line, Rigid duallys, RROR full skid,
RK 2.5 max travel pro with RRDs, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, Tera 44 front, Tera 60 rear with 4.88s
post #15 of 47 Old 08-15-2012, 10:02 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Do you all happen to have a comparison Odyssey/Notorious shot from the front?

My Build Thread ~

NE Trail Ride Thread ~

Adrenaline Offroad
post #16 of 47 Old 08-15-2012, 01:53 PM
JKO Addict!

Very sick work Rob. Looking forward to seeing this one!

RK
post #17 of 47 Old 08-15-2012, 05:40 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-jeep View Post
Do you all happen to have a comparison Odyssey/Notorious shot from the front?
i have been looking for the same thing, i have found some shots on there facebook, and brent_f70 has a nice head on shot of his notorious flares.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nemesi...s/173530231516

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64079

post #18 of 47 Old 08-15-2012, 05:43 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
i have been looking for the same thing, i have found some shots on there facebook, and brent_f70 has a nice head on shot of his notorious flares.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nemesi...s/173530231516

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64079

Thanks ...moot point now. I just ordered Notorious fronts and rears from Marcus!!

My Build Thread ~

NE Trail Ride Thread ~

Adrenaline Offroad
post #19 of 47 Old 08-15-2012, 05:47 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-jeep View Post
Thanks ...moot point now. I just ordered Notorious fronts and rears from Marcus!!
hell ya man! Be sure to take pics.

post #20 of 47 Old 08-15-2012, 05:48 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
hell ya man! Be sure to take pics.

Will do!!

My Build Thread ~

NE Trail Ride Thread ~

Adrenaline Offroad
post #21 of 47 Old 08-15-2012, 06:37 PM
JKO Addict!

Those notorious flares are just so damn sexy. To bad fenders are way down on my mod list at the moment!

2008 Black 2Dr 6spd D30/44
RK 2.5 X-Factor | Synergy tie rod | 35x12.5 MTRK's | BFH front | Genright rear | Yukon 5.13's | ARB front locker | Warn M8000 w/MasterPull synthetic | Rigid 10'' E-series
post #22 of 47 Old 08-15-2012, 06:39 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlynch2 View Post
Those notorious flares are just so damn sexy. To bad fenders are way down on my mod list at the moment!
I have less than a month till i can order mine not to rub it in or anything

post #23 of 47 Old 08-17-2012, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage

While this is a site predominately for JK's we still feel all us Jeep guys can appreciate a beautiful project whether JK or not. So we wanted so share one of our favorite builds that we have done here at Nemesis Industries: The High Country Performance 4x4 LJ. It was actually the Jeep that we used to prototype our Hydra highline fenders. With the Hydra fenders we were able to fit 40" Goodyear MTR/K's with a 4" Tereflex long arm kit with OME springs and Bilstein shocks.

Here it is all stripped out and ready for some Nemesis Armor.

All of the armor installed and fitted to perfection, now it just needs beautiful red color match paint.

After receiving the full Nemesis Industries treatment.

NEMESIS INDUSTRIES
(303) 974-2460

Follow us on
post #24 of 47 Old 08-17-2012, 11:32 AM
Rock God

That's officially my favorite LJ that I've seen. Great work guys!

Sent from my iPhone wishing I was wheeling

SOLD:
2012 Flame Red JKUR- Manual w/ 4.10s & Nav
JCR Front Pre-runner & Rear Dagger, RK 2.5" Flex System, Bilstein 5100s, Teraflex Exhaust Spacers, Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.5x17 Tires, Black ATX Slot 17x9 Wheels
post #25 of 47 Old 08-17-2012, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanralston07 View Post
That's officially my favorite LJ that I've seen. Great work guys!

Sent from my iPhone wishing I was wheeling
Thanks! Its our favorite too! Its a beautiful machine.

NEMESIS INDUSTRIES
(303) 974-2460

Follow us on
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode