jeep addons come through - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 02-17-2012, 06:48 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

jeep addons come through

just wanted to give chris from jeep-addons a huge thank you for coming through for me. I posted a thread bitching about a problem I was having buying some tires from another vendor , chris jumped in and hooked me up with a hell of a deal on a set . just placed the order and he said they should be at my door by monday. We need more vendors like that stepping up to help people instead of take advantage, way to be guys.

2008 Detonator 2Dr. 6 Sp.
Olympic double tube sliders I Rugged Ridge front XHD I Smittybilt XRC 8 I Ef's pod I Chopped flares I Rock krawler 2.5" stock mod with Bilstein 5100s I 35" Dick Cepek Crushers

Jersey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Crew
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 02-17-2012, 07:19 AM
Rock God

Garage

Chris has taken care of me a few times
Always the best pricing and fast shipping
I ordered a warn winch from him yesterday it's scheduled for delivery today

95 Hemi YJ on Treps with a ton of cool custom work

*gone*09rubi unlimited Rock Krawler 5.5 long arm w/rrd Coilovers 37 Falken wildpeak's Currie 60's
post #3 of 12 Old 02-17-2012, 07:47 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Yep! Chris is good people!

So which ones did you end up with? Dick Cepek or MTRs?

Remember that the small guys will always go the extra mile to give you accurate information. We have way more on the line than the guy earning an hourly rate that clocks out at 5 every day.

Glad it worked out for you brother!

Marcus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 02-17-2012, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

I went with the crushers. Thank you to Marcus for all your help and time. I will look at throwing some business your way once my card stops smoldering from the tires.

Olympic double tube sliders I Rugged Ridge front XHD I Smittybilt XRC 8 I Ef's pod I Chopped flares I Rock krawler 2.5" stock mod with Bilstein 5100s I 35" Dick Cepek Crushers

Jersey

Crew
post #5 of 12 Old 02-18-2012, 04:14 AM
Granite Guru

I have purchased from Chris(jeepaddons) and Marcus(river city offroad). Both top notch vendors.

'99 TJ - DPG Ultimate Lift,Ome,JKS,Rokmen arms,35's
Alloy rear axles,detroit locker,Tatton,G2 front axles,Lockrite
'12 Arctic Edition Unlimited- stock for now
'99 XJ 3.5 RE lift and 32s
post #6 of 12 Old 02-18-2012, 04:43 AM
Rock God

Garage

Glad to hear it worked out for you JT but isn't Monday the holiday? Either way, glad a vendor stepped up to go the extra mile to help you.

aka- Brian

08' JKU on 38's... parted out and SOLD
13' JKU Rubi... On HOLD, 04' LJ to suppliment
Rise and Rise Again Until Lambs Become Lions
post #7 of 12 Old 02-18-2012, 05:31 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

What holiday is up now I can't keep track... either way the ups tracking number he sent me says estimated delivery for Monday so we will see... either way its been a long time coming so what's another day or two

Jersey

Crew
post #8 of 12 Old 02-18-2012, 06:32 AM
JKO Addict!

Presidents day and ups and fedex are probably working anyway

Is this thing on?.....

www.4x4s-pod.com
post #9 of 12 Old 02-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Rock God

Yeppers, FedEx is out doing deliveries today.

Was more than happy to help you out and get you a little extra off on the deal. Those Cepek's are a great trail tire. I love 'em and have gone places even my old TSL's wouldn't go.

Thank you very much for the thanks!
post #10 of 12 Old 02-20-2012, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Great guy ^^^

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #11 of 12 Old 02-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Granite Guru

These guys have come a long way. I haven't ordered online much cause I live close to the store, but in years past they were dicks and had a horrible reputation. Just arrogant pricks that acted like they didn't care if you came into their store or not. But then I think they got new management sometime about 5 years ago and they've really started to turn the place around.

Lately they've been really helping out the 4x4 community a lot better, and their prices are really competitive now. I really like seeing what they've done with the place and the positive reviews now. Good job guys. I'll be shopping with them again in the future.

2012 Dozer JKU Sport
ACE rock rails
3/4" Daystar spacers/extra OE spacers up front
Airaid MXP intake kit
33x12.50 GY Duratracs on MB 72s
post #12 of 12 Old 02-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Rock God

Thanks Stub, much appreciated.

WXman, that was looooong time before I got here, but I heard the stories. I bought a few things up there and never had an issue, but heard of people that did. I can say there's pretty much no one up there now that was there back then. I don't work up at the retail store, but go up on occasion if doing an install or something or another. Generally people won't see me unless it's out at an event somewhere. The store is still catered mostly towards trucks (hey, it's the Lexington market), but we've been talking about making more room available for the offroad community and products.

And yeah, been trying to get more done for the local offroaders. Sponsored Southern Shine Crawl last year and helped out at the Zoe FD Slade rides.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode