JKOwners Forum banner

JK Factory Service Manual In PDF Form

189K views 42 replies 25 participants last post by  EuroDieselJK 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a factory service manual in PDF format?...I have tried to download a few different formats with no luck and would really like to find a PDF format version...Thanks.

Reactions: Rick Rand
#4 ·
I got one from Mopar back in '09. It's in some Wintel format. At $125, unquestionably the worst technical manual I've ever had the misfortune of relying on. I have not seen it in any printed form or PDF.

#6 ·
How much $$$$

#9 ·
Lol, I checked the link. The POS is now $206!

#11 ·
#13 ·
Thanks for the link!

#14 ·
I haven't bought for jeep yet. I did get one a few years back for my old bravada from them it was legitimate back then.

#29 ·
FWIW, there's a guy on Ebay selling a PDF factory manual. There's information in there, but no index. You have to go on an easter egg hunt to find anything.

#31 ·
This is an old thread but, If any one has the FSM that requires you to run it in VirtualBox I can help to make it work on Windows 10.

Step one - open the VirtualBox and browse to C: drive. You can then drag and drop the folder that contains the manual from virutal box to your local computer.
Step two - on the local computer browse into the folder and find the default.htm file - right click on that and open with internet explorer. ( Must use internet explorer )
Step three - on the welcome screen Allow the blocked content message that pops up. then press the F12 key. The developer window will open , go to the emulation tab and set the Document mode to Explorer 7 and the User Agent String to Explorer 6
You have to leave the developer window open but now you can use the service manual

For the Wiring manual I have been able to fix the JavaScript errors that pop up for the error Unspecified SIE-Type "" passed to frameset PM me and for a small fee I can get that working for you also. Requires you to send me a few of the files from your FSM that I will change and then send back to you,.

#32 ·
I just bought and downloaded from Service Manual Warehouse $18 and it works (pdf). I would be careful, for example the pages are not titled well so you could use a D30 torque spec on your D44 if you not being methodical and using the contents. Looks like rockaut has a CD option for $21 in the literature section. It's too big to email although I may be able to share a Google drive link when I figure it out.

#33 ·
FWIW I run Windows 10 & XP as virtual machines on a MAc with VMWare Fusion. I was able to get the factory cd manual loaded and it runs fine. Takes forever for it to load so patience is required.